Help!!!! I’m stuck in a hotel hallway. This is discrimination!!!

I also suggest this whale get a better microphone, since her current one is having a hard time picking her up in that tank.

Can you imagine this woman working for you or your company ???
I'd have to get a lock for our refrigerator so she wouldn't eat my lunch.

Then again, my lunch salads sans cheese and creamy dressing are probably safe around her.

Gross.

The airlines should charge her for three seats.

I've flown on Southwest next to a few fat fatties that paid for extra seats. If I can see the agent scan 2 boarding passes for some blob pre-boarding, I'll try and sit in the same row as them so the middle seat is empty. That way I don't have to spend the whole boarding process pretending to hold that seat for "my wife that's in the bathroom".

I can't imagine how many calories it takes to get to that obese level.
That's what I think of when I see all these fat cows.

Then again, look at the calorie count on fast food meals. Take a look at the sugar content in sodas and drinks - those fucking coffees that they drink with caramel and chocolate and whatnot. Fucking gross.

I've considered getting a side gig as an Uber Eats driver so I can leave these lazy, fat fucks' food a block away from their homes/offices and tell them the walk will do them good.

I've flown on Southwest next to a few fat fatties that paid for extra seats. If I can see the agent scan 2 boarding passes for some blob pre-boarding, I'll try and sit in the same row as them so the middle seat is empty. That way I don't have to spend the whole boarding process pretending to hold that seat for "my wife that's in the bathroom".
Sure that's why, Roy. You probably sit there dreaming of fucking the fat rolls on their legs.

How about this, open your own hotel chain for fat slobs and cater specifically to that group.
Jim Carrey Vomit GIF

I spread out and make my self look at fat as possible as everyone walks by.

Can you imagine even sitting around that fatty? She's probably one of those ass holes that brings taco bell onto a plane to eat.

bullshit.. be kind....

i haven't seen many taco bells in airports..

she got a double quarter pounder and extra sized fries and her "diet" coke

My wife and I went to see Metallica when they were in town in August. Two rows down from us was an obese couple. Dude was so fat he spilled out into the seat next to him. He was so far into the seat that the person who actually had those seats had to move up a row, which was fine during the opening acts but when Metallica came on, they had to move again. Not sure where they ended up seeing the show from, but it was not from the seats they actually purchased.

I spread out and make my self look at fat as possible as everyone walks by.

If there's only one seat open on the plane, it's the one next to me. If somebody is in the middle seat next to me it's because the flight is 100% full.

bullshit.. be kind....

i haven't seen many taco bells in airports..

she got a double quarter pounder and extra sized fries and her "diet" coke
Really? There’s definitely a Taco Bell at the Detroit airport and speaking from experience, some people definitely think it’s ok to order nacho bell grande meals from that Taco Bell and eat it next to people on a flight lol.

Really? There’s definitely a Taco Bell at the Detroit airport and speaking from experience, some people definitely think it’s ok to order nacho bell grande meals from that Taco Bell and eat it next to people on a flight lol.

and pray they don't get gas....

And that's what I store up all my farts for, that moment. Just start floating air-biscuits if someone is eating Taco Bell on the plane. Not a single person in the world will believe it isn't them dropping bombs.

In Detroit I usually get PF Changs... though I finish my food before boarding because I'm not an asshole.