Help!!!! I’m stuck in a hotel hallway. This is discrimination!!!

I have no words for this. The world has become a joke

having a taco bell in an airport is a crime against humanity.
Based on airport food pricing, I assume a standard Taco Supreme is about $6.

You can go to any drug store and get OTC laxatives for a fraction of that price.

In Detroit I usually get PF Changs... though I finish my food before boarding because I'm not an asshole.
We always do Chik Fil A if it's open. If we ever have to bring something on a plane, it's a cold sandwich and chips. Bringing a nacho bell grande is crazy.

south-park-dolphin.gif

We always do Chik Fil A if it's open. If we ever have to bring something on a plane, it's a cold sandwich and chips. Bringing a nacho bell grande is crazy.

If I have to walk to that end of the airport, I'll do Chik Fil A, but it's always lined up.

You can go to any drug store and get OTC laxatives for a fraction of that price.

but those laxatives don't add volume to the squirts.

Last time some mega fat ass tried asking me to move from my aisle seat on a Southwest plane to a middle seat..

So I'm supposed to sacrifice because your fat ass can't stop eating the chunky chews and is allergic to a treadmill?

"Extra morbidly obese people are so demonized by society!"

Good

Last time some mega fat ass tried asking me to move from my aisle seat on a Southwest plane to a middle seat..

So I'm supposed to sacrifice because your fat ass can't stop eating the chunky chews and is allergic to a treadmill?
Were they planning to hang half of their body out into the aisle?

If you have Taco Bell you will end up getting them anyway

wait..somebody had the nerve to ask that??? fucker pay the extra to get the A boarding pass

I was on a flight back from AZ a few years ago and there was a couple that sat in front of us. Both of them had to be 3 bills a piece. Everytime the guy leaned back I was afraid his seat was going to just topple over on me. Fortunately, they both complained to the attendant about how uncomfortable they were and they moved them up front. I was thankful for special treatment that day

That's what I was wondering. Maybe they were hoping the beverage cart would shave off a few inches of blubber?

If I have to walk to that end of the airport, I'll do Chik Fil A, but it's always lined up.
We're typically there early, so we get in for a quick breakfast (given Detroit is our departing airport). If you get there at any point otherwise, there's a huge line. It's because we're starved for it here in the state, with only a few locations (one being at the airport).