Here come the firings

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 42.00
Rich McKay needs to go as well. Thinking Blank is keeping him to help in the search then forces his retirement.

Rich McKay needs to go as well. Thinking Blank is keeping him to help in the search then forces his retirement.

Yeah too early to dump him, someone is needed to make sure this season plays out and the hiring search can be lead.

long live 28-3
True Story:

Had a nice Super Bowl party going on here at my place and at halftime I announced Tommy would come back and win it!

Granted I might of been a little buzzed but what the hell I said it and it happened so.

True Story:

Had a nice Super Bowl party going on here at my place and at halftime I announced Tommy would come back and win it!

Granted I might of been a little buzzed but what the hell I said it and it happened so.
Too funny. My daughter and her BF were at my place watching the game with my buddy and she and the BF were going to head out at the half since tyhe Pats were getting stomped and they had a to drive back to Boston. My buddy was gettting pretty lit up and kept telling her and Dan to sit tight cuz Brady had them right where he wanted them. Not sure why they stayed especially when then the 2nd half started poorly as well, but by the end of the game we were laughing so hard.

I don't disagree with Zimmer's decision to go for the 4th and 1 last night because if you can't make one yard against that shitty defense you don't deserve to win, however he must be feeling the heat up there in Minnesota.

EkIj-7yXkAATvR4

Pedersen should be on deck.
Nope. Not seeing that. There are targets before the laser beam gets pointed at him.

Such is the case when your an offensive minded HC and your offense gets moving but your defense keeps giving up the games.

Expectations were pretty high in San Francisco. How long a leash does Kyle Shanahan have?

Expectations were pretty high in San Francisco. How long a leash does Kyle Shanahan have?

You serious? He was just in the super bowl earlier this year. He has job security for quite a while

You serious? He was just in the super bowl earlier this year. He has job security for quite a while

This. I never understand franchises that hold a coaches success against him. They sucked before him. His scheme got them to a super bowl. So then it's "off with his head" after one year?

I used to argue with fellow Tigers fans all the time about Leyland and Dave Dombrowski over the same shit. Before them they were shitty, They made them world series contenders. But because they don't win the Series it's time to cut bait?

Dombrowski promptly won the series with Boston.

Shanahan is a solid coach. He will be employed for a long time whether it's with SF or someone else.

I am not saying it's right, I'm just saying that the shelf life of NFL coaches is not very long when your team reggresses to such a degree.

I think he gets another year. The FO will use injuries as their down fall.
I agree with this. I doubt he"s in any danger of getting fired this year because of the injury to Jimmy Garappolo, but if things don't change quickly when Garappolo is at 100% I think the heat gets turned up very high.