Here come the firings

Dan Quinn can come back to be the Gators DC.

I think most teams are gonna patient with this messed up season.....but Gase and Patricia have to be next.

how does Gase still have a job at this point?

I don’t know! Maybe they are just waiting until the end of the season since they can’t hire anyone until the offseason.

Plus who would take over the rest of the season, Greg Williams?
The guy is always ending up as the intern but never the head job there’s a reason for that

Nope. Not seeing that. There are targets before the laser beam gets pointed at him.

Such is the case when your an offensive minded HC and your offense gets moving but your defense keeps giving up the games.

Dude he’s just being an ass as usual, he has no clue except to stir shit up that’s all he’s good for just like the other site

I am not saying it's right, I'm just saying that the shelf life of NFL coaches is not very long when your team reggresses to such a degree.

Which raises the question how much longer until McCarthy has to fire his DC in Dallas, Nolan

I don't disagree with Zimmer's decision to go for the 4th and 1 last night because if you can't make one yard against that shitty defense you don't deserve to win, however he must be feeling the heat up there in Minnesota.

No he made the right call. Vikings were gashing the Hawks defense in the run game all night plus the goal was to keep the ball out of Wilson’s hands

Dan Quinn can come back to be the Gators DC.

Why would you want that?
Hawks fans are saying that today but it was his defense that got him fired, they can’t hold a lead

Dude he’s just being an ass as usual, he has no clue except to stir shit up that’s all he’s good for just like the other site
Ah. I didn’t even look at who said it. Didn’t really matter.

Why would you want that?
Hawks fans are saying that today but it was his defense that got him fired, they can’t hold a lead
Perhaps you haven't seen how bad the Gator's defense is this season. Dan Quinn was good as a DC.

Perhaps you haven't seen how bad the Gator's defense is this season. Dan Quinn was good as a DC.

No I watched your Gators vs Jimbo this past weekend

Quinn was classified as a good DC cause he worked under Carroll in Seattle, it was Uncle Petey’s defense that he installed

True Story:

Had a nice Super Bowl party going on here at my place and at halftime I announced Tommy would come back and win it!

Granted I might of been a little buzzed but what the hell I said it and it happened so.
Grew up in atlanta and had afun time telling all the uga fans I grew up with they were going to fuck up worse than the falcons in the 2nd half of of the ncg......and the n it happened

No I watched your Gators vs Jimbo this past weekend

Quinn was classified as a good DC cause he worked under Carroll in Seattle, it was Uncle Petey’s defense that he installed
In college, Quinn gave the Gators one of their best defenses in 2012. If we had that defense this season, the team would look much different.

how does Gase still have a job at this point?
If they’re smart they don’t fire him yet. If he is as crappy of a coach as most say then let him keep the team winless to get the first pick
simple

I am not saying it's right, I'm just saying that the shelf life of NFL coaches is not very long when your team reggresses to such a degree.
Does not apply to the Steelers.

I agree with this. I doubt he"s in any danger of getting fired this year because of the injury to Jimmy Garappolo, but if things don't change quickly when Garappolo is at 100% I think the heat gets turned up very high.
I fully agree with you. A slow start next year and both HC and GM will feel heat.

EkIj-7yXkAATvR4
That's awesome.

If they’re smart they don’t fire him yet. If he is as crappy of a coach as most say then let him keep the team winless to get the first pick
simple
The Giants are saying "hold my beer"