Hockey Friday

you fucking have a day, Peter!

Got some early morning delight too.

andy samberg snl GIF

working from home today and hoping to get my lawn mowed this afternoon. Should be a nice warm fall day

Trunk or treat at the local primary school. One of the new board members is hosting a trunk for the Little League, so I will go there and talk up prospective new parents. Took the kiddos to a trunk or treat at the high school last night. Looks like it will be a good year for the Dad Tax.

Happy Friday ya'll. Should be a good weekend for sure. But let's get through today first

The Bruins are no longer wagoning. I have the sads.

morning all

Pizza cooking class was meh. I chopped some lettuce for a caesar salad and assemebled a pizza on dough the chef made earlier and topped with ingredients I chose and they put it in oven...and that somehow took 2 hours. It was "fun" just not really worth it

morning all

Pizza cooking class was meh. I chopped some lettuce for a caesar salad and assemebled a pizza on dough the chef made earlier and topped with ingredients I chose and they put it in oven...and that somehow took 2 hours. It was "fun" just not really worth it

that actually came to mind

I was like for the money, we could've ubered to a pizza place, had too many cocktails, a better pizza, and still have money left over

Kids have a Halloween party today with their homeschool group. Made my first batch of gluten-free, vegan brownies last night. They look like brownies. Don't know what they taste like. Guess we'll see when they get eaten at the party.

that actually came to mind

I was like for the money, we could've ubered to a pizza place, had too many cocktails, a better pizza, and still have money left over
we are doing pizza and a scary movie tonight and I was asked to get the best pizza in the area...

well the problem there is the best pizza is at least a half hour away and I don't think they deliver...so I am boned.

we are doing pizza and a scary movie tonight and I was asked to get the best pizza in the area...

well the problem there is the best pizza is at least a half hour away and I don't think they deliver...so I am boned.
Pizza Hut it is.