Hockey Friday

What happened to him? He was my college hockey guy besides Douche
His girlfriend, who was too good for him, found his postings and didn't approve of some of the things he said, started posting as him and all hell broke loose

we now believe he's a lampshade on her desk

What happened to him? He was my college hockey guy besides Douche
2 years ago today. His South African girlfriend got a hold of his phone, and posted as him until melting down and claiming that her and her family were being slandered.

One of the all-time weirdest days of my Internet life.

His girlfriend, who was too good for him, found his postings and didn't approve of some of the things he said, started posting as him and all hell broke loose

we now believe he's a lampshade on her desk

2 years ago today. His South African girlfriend got a hold of his phone, and posted as him until melting down and claiming that her and her family were being slandered.

No not GB, Nappy is who I was asking about.

that's an understatement

too bad, he was fun poster, a younger more naive @ill

One of the families in the group is vegan, not sure if the same family is GF or if it's another one that doesn't get down with gluten.

Not my choice.
I wouldn't make these again, because the mix is more expensive. It was not an unpleasant eating experience. Maybe a bit more dense than I'd like, and the flavor is a little different. If I tried it blind, I wouldn't be able to tell you it was GF and vegan.