Hoopla Grave Yard

Another weird brag. Knowing the manager of a soup chain restaurant.

That’s why the guy was a legend, you could never decide if he was a troll or sincere in these weird lies and stories. Like there’s always people with way too much time on their hands that like to lie and role play on the internet, but then dude would hit you with pictures and screenshots to prove some of the stuff was real and you’re like… who the fuck cares that you know a dude making 35k a year with a different colored shirt making soup?

But Manny benches 4 hundy

This shit made me laugh.

I'd forgotten about how Rocko was bragging about doing 200 curls with five pound weights, or some shit. Absolutely hysterical.

Not sure if he was mentioned already but @oldtimer

"This is the discussion thread" was one of the funniest conversations I've seen
lol holy shit, i totally forgot about oldtimer. nobody liked playing coy more than that guy did. i think he still holds the record for most uses of the :headscratch: emoji

All I ever did was tell him to ignore handi. After he refused to listen, I just told him he was stupid for not listening. He was a little off
Re: Handi, Find what works for you: ignore him or laugh at him but once you respond, you just lost. :laugh:

I told him before that my uncle and cousin are Ironworkers. I guess he knew some sure here that's an Ironworker. He told me himself that he contacted them and they knew me and my family. I told him that was super creepy, and he lost the internet.

Yea that was a rough few months for that group

Several of us stayed from rivals (Rip gob) but most retreated. Was a shameful display.