Hoopla Grave Yard

I’d never laughed so hard at a message board thing. That thread was pure gold, almost wish I wasn’t banned over there just so I could go dig it up.
So HE was the idiot who coined that gem of a nickname for you? Lol I suppose I shouldnt be surprised

So HE was the idiot who coined that gem of a nickname for you? Lol I suppose I shouldnt be surprised
I think it might have been the thread where he was trying to report 4down20 for threatening him? (it was a copypasta he was too far gone to catch onto).

Every part of it was amazing. It's shocking that guy could even figure out how to turn on his computer.

Anyone still on the OG hoopla, I highly recommend you pull up the thread "Are threats like this one allowed?" settle in with your sipping drink of choice, maybe stoke up a fire, and read every post of it.

Wasn't she food blogging or something? I'm sure @gobigred and the Night Shift gang would love to have her back.
How much of a food blogger can one be when you are always concerned about calories....

"Hey guys how many calories in 1 and 1/2 grapes ?"

I bet she is rich now with that masters degree in underwater archeology.

if this is her. yeah bring her back

:nono:
If we learned nothing else from poor little bucky, we learned that South African wimmernz are not to be trusted.

(it was a copypasta he was too far gone to catch onto).
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.
gorilla GIF

I will hunt you down and smear shit on your bathroom walls.

Are threats like this one allowed?

No - those are two different posters. The MLB good guy was BigDGarcia.
I was wrong on this one... it was bigddude.

E988A5B9-DBF0-4FE4-B3A0-804B8FEF8C60.gif