It'll get ya drunk
tenor.gif

Reactions: Me
I actually need to run and get more beer

Was drinking gin and tonics last night

sad season 3 GIF

Is it 4:00 yet?

I want beer! I want beer!
why the fuck do you need to wait until 4, quaker?

missed a text from my boss an hour ago. officially up now. sad looking at my call log and seeing outside of calling my mom to make bets i hadn't talked to anyone in over a week.

got beer

Forgot more tonic. Too distracted by girl shopping in a bikini

missed a text from my boss an hour ago. officially up now. sad looking at my call log and seeing outside of calling my mom to make bets i hadn't talked to anyone in over a week.
Fucking work frowns on it, and threatens to fire me.

Prudes

I thought Guy was the Quaker?

Reactions: Me
Short version:

She had a stroke the day before she gave birth to our son.

Deets: https://sportshoop.la/threads/two-for-tuesday.308499/page-2#post-15081159
Holy shit. I was really glad to get to the end where they expect a full recovery for your wife. Is that still the situation?
Only an alum. Don't think I actually went to a meeting, but some things are admittedly a bit hazy.

Apparently I didn't hit Reply on my post this morning. Found that out when I quoted you again. So sorry to hear about your wife, glad to hear they think she'll recover.

Holy shit. I was really glad to get to the end where they expect a full recovery for your wife. Is that still the situation?
She just started outpatient therapy yesterday, after about a month of in-home therapy. She's still not "right", but I think she's getting better. Her static grip test came out equal, where her right hand should be stronger. She also has problems gripping and holding things, but her therapists have said that some of the best therapy she can do on her own is try to live life normally.

We haven't done anything about her driving yet. Apparently the best thing is to not have the doctors or therapists take away driving, because it's a pain to get that back. So she's just voluntarily not driving until probably the end of September.

She just started outpatient therapy yesterday, after about a month of in-home therapy. She's still not "right", but I think she's getting better. Her static grip test came out equal, where her right hand should be stronger. She also has problems gripping and holding things, but her therapists have said that some of the best therapy she can do on her own is try to live life normally.

We haven't done anything about her driving yet. Apparently the best thing is to not have the doctors or therapists take away driving, because it's a pain to get that back. So she's just voluntarily not driving until probably the end of September.

That was the right call on the driving. My former neighbor has seizures, he was forced off the road for obvious reasons and you are right, it's a bitch to get your license back.

I wish you both the best outcome, sounds like she's coming back.