Hot shower Friday

One of my friends was staying in a hotel with her husband. They ended up with food poisoning and it hit him about 2 minutes before it hit her. He was using the only toilet and there wasn't a common area hotel bathroom anywhere close to their room. So she had to shit in the hotel garbage can and then find a dumpster to throw it away in.

Makes me laugh every time I think about it.
1598028923993.png

<div style="padding-top:61.224%;position:relative;"><iframe src="https://gifer.com/embed/C31w" width="100%" height="100%" style='position:absolute;top:0;left:0;' frameBorder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe></div><p><a href="https://gifer.com">via GIFER</a></p>

oh, are they finally allowed to have first round picks again after the Joe Smith debacle? Congrats.

I kid, I remember when they took Rubio and Flynn ahead of Steph.

Hmm, I didn't know about that

C31w.gif

Wife wanted some Krispy Kremes so I head over there.

Price is $10.99 so I give the kid $21.00 and get ready to tell him to keep the penny.

Kid says, "Well, I'll give this (the one) back to you and get your change." A five, four ones and a penny.

Had to laugh.
He's probably telling his friends some old senile guy gave him 21 dollars to buy 11 dollars worth of donuts

He's probably telling his friends some old senile guy gave him 21 dollars to buy 11 dollars worth of donuts
Doesn't mean I'm not either of those things, but yup.

She told him that he could adopt her son since his father isn't on the birth certificate or in his life at all. Guess the guy she was with wasn't the father or something. He's dumb enough to agree to it.
says the guy with 3 adopted step children. let's stop this white trash on white trash hate.

Jesus yo. already 8 pages when I first log on. Any highlights after page 1?

Zoom quizzo last night, got 3rd place of 6. I remembered that Eddie's best friend on Family Matters was Waldo, and that the three Goonies that were called by nicknames were Chunk, Data, and Mouth

Flyers better fkin win tonight, I don't like the way this is feeling
those where your highlights? I would crush in that. would i get extra credit for knowing his last name was Faldo?

pork tenderloin in a lemon pepper marinade

we'll see how it goes, just bought store brand marinade

those where your highlights? I would crush in that. would i get extra credit for knowing his last name was Faldo?
i'm one of a team of about 5 (depends week to week) and those were my main contributions yeah. there are certain other categories i can crush but last night was mostly movie and tv shit like that, which my friends usually know way more than me

& sometimes hosts are willing to give extra credit for shit like Waldo Faldo. you're allowed to lobby them for it and they'll decide