Hot shower Friday

When did I ever adopt my 3 step children? My wife has shared custody with their sperm donor still. Man, you need to catch up on This is Cletus.
listen brady bunch, the point is you're besmirching your relatives because they're creeping up on your kid count.

listen brady bunch, the point is you're besmirching your relatives because they're creeping up on your kid count.
More like he's made some really poor choices very close together. Remember my cousin has the same number of kids and we caught up to him when Lil W was born.

Is it 4:00 yet?

I want beer! I want beer!

couldn't even pick a fucking alternate team. it was a favorite kinda day yesterday. hell even my 5 team baseball parlay was lost by the one non-favorite i picked, fucking O's, natty boh sucks.

How dare you speak Ill of bootleg Pringle guy

Yeah we had someone shot and killed at the apt complex behind us this week. Pretty safe area, so it was a little strange
Impressive the dude walked over an hour to the hospital.

Less impressive is there is a trauma unit hospital less than halfway in between.

Even less impressive is that someone shot him next to a jail/courthouse where there are cameras everywhere and (usually) plenty of cops.

Got dragged into a meeting on Mt. Olympus with the Boss Gods.

Then dragged into a meeting in Hades with the devils that handle the loan program.

Don't know how my mere mortal self survived all that.

View attachment? Alright Slinky
Yeah, I know.

tenor.gif

Got dragged into a meeting on Mt. Olympus with the Boss Gods.

Then dragged into a meeting in Hades with the devils that handle the loan program.

Don't know how my mere mortal self survived all that.
T's & P's.