Hot takes NCAA Tournament Edition

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 27,804.00
1) Half of Mountain West teams will be out of the tournament after the first weekend.

2) A quarter of the Big Twelve teams will be gone by Sunday night.

3) At least one of the #2 seeds won't survive the weekend. (Marquette, Arizona, Tennessee, Iowa State)

4) Saint Mary's will be in the sweet sixteen.

1) Half of Mountain West teams will be out of the tournament after the first weekend.

3) At least one of the #2 seeds won't survive the weekend. (Marquette, Arizona, Tennessee, Iowa State)

Duke will not make the second week.

Just hoping Wisconsin makes it to Sunday. Damn 5-12 matchups.

I dont think any of these are very hot haha. Maybe the St Marys one with some moderate warmth

It got you to post didn't it Mr Hockey? LOL

New Mexico to the FF.

One of them MSU's takes out UNC

Gonzaga makes their 9th straight S16(maybe not so hot)

TCU takes out Purdue.

I don't think saying half the mountain west will fall short of the sweet 16 is exactly a hot take. Or a quarter of the big 12 teams. That's saying no more than six of the eight make it.

It’s for encouraging conversations SU. Post your hot takes. I’m sure you have something better than talking about Cal getting fired one day and offered an extension the next type stuff.

New Mexico to the FF.

One of them MSU's takes out UNC

Gonzaga makes their 9th straight S16(maybe not so hot)

TCU takes out Purdue.

Let’s hope the Heels drop out early. Not like last year hahahahaha, but still out of the mix.

Kyle Flippowski will play in the tournament despite dying of AIDS (you get it? It’s because he’s gay) last month.

Defense wins championships

1) A 3, 4, and 5 seed will lose in thr first round.

2) Illinois doesn't make it out of the first weekend.

3) An SEC will make the Final 4

4) No Big12 will make the final 4

Kyle Flippowski will play in the tournament despite dying of AIDS (you get it? It’s because he’s gay) last month.

He gets all the calls. I get it. Does Nebraska win a game in the tournament???? I doubt it.

1) Houston and Arizona don’t make the Sweet 16.

2) 50% of the Big 12 and SEC don’t make the Sweet 16 (Both were overrated this year.)

3) All 3 Big East teams make the Sweet 16 (Big East was underrated this year.)

4) NC State continues the magic taking out Texas Tech and Kentucky.

1) Houston and Arizona don’t make the Sweet 16.

2) 50% of the Big 12 and SEC don’t make the Sweet 16 (Both were overrated this year.)

3) All 3 Big East teams make the Sweet 16 (Big East was underrated this year.)

4) NC State continues the magic taking out Texas Tech and Kentucky.

I wish good luck and wins for NC State as they are playing with a new found confidence. And I agree that Houston will be the first #1 to lose.

Tennessee is a notorious NCAA tournament choker.

Championships? What you know about championships?
I won a few in my day. You ever won any?

As far as my team that’s a big reason why they haven’t

I won a few in my day. You ever won any?

As far as my team that’s a big reason why they haven’t

I was on a high school basketball team that finished runner-up in the state. We had won two tournaments prior to playing in the State Championship. My Junior year in high school we also lost in football in the championship game.That's the closest I've ever been.