Hot takes NCAA Tournament Edition

Is there a bracket challenge to join?

Wings,

There's supposed to be one under "Pickem". Then go to "2024 March Madness".Then "Manage your picks".

Nothing is up quite yet so we're just in waiting mode right now.

Tennessee is a notorious NCAA tournament choker.
And where are the Steers fans who posted Fire Rick Barnes year after year?

Their complaint was that Barnes’ teams made it to the dance every year and folded like cheap lawn chairs. What if these misfit Vols go all the way? Wouldn’t that stick in their craws.

Grand Canyon will be Sweet 16 - and in one bracket I Elite-8'd them. They're going to surprise.

Wings,

There's supposed to be one under "Pickem". Then go to "2024 March Madness".Then "Manage your picks".

Nothing is up quite yet so we're just in waiting mode right now.
Ok thanks! Figured there would also be a Hoopla bracket challenge group on Disney like years past

And where are the Steers fans who posted Fire Rick Barnes year after year?

Their complaint was that Barnes’ teams made it to the dance every year and folded like cheap lawn chairs. What if these misfit Vols go all the way? Wouldn’t that stick in their craws.
If Knecht isn't a scoring machine....in any game, including the 2/15....I could see Tennessee getting bounced.

I was on a high school basketball team that finished runner-up in the state. We had won two tournaments prior to playing in the State Championship. My Junior year in high school we also lost in football in the championship game.That's the closest I've ever been.
I’m guessing you all still played some good D

1) Half of Mountain West teams will be out of the tournament after the first weekend.

2) A quarter of the Big Twelve teams will be gone by Sunday night.

3) At least one of the #2 seeds won't survive the weekend. (Marquette, Arizona, Tennessee, Iowa State)

4) Saint Mary's will be in the sweet sixteen.
I got Grand Canyon taking out St Marys first round.

I wouldn't put money on #3.

I wish good luck and wins for NC State as they are playing with a new found confidence. And I agree that Houston will be the first #1 to lose.
Houston’s six shooter is down to 3-4 bullets. And the powder in a couple of those may be wet.

New Mexico to the FF.

One of them MSU's takes out UNC

Gonzaga makes their 9th straight S16(maybe not so hot)

TCU takes out Purdue.
Don't sleep on Mississippi State.
I have Purdue in the final four so you are probably right because Purdue always screws me in everything.

I’m guessing you all still played some good D

This was way before there was a three point line and we weren't allowed to dunk it because they would call a technical foul. I think we actually had leather helmets in football.

This was way before there was a three point line and we weren't allowed to dunk it because they would call a technical foul. I think we actually had leather helmets in football.

Youre Getting Old Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+

Nebraska finally gets a tournament win and Aggie re-fires Jimbo

Baylor to the finals.

Florida Atlantic has a nice time in Brooklyn

And carrying the ball was actually a turnover.

Gonzaga and Kansas lose in round 1.

Sparty makes the S16 and people will pretend the committee made the right decision.

Gonzaga and Kansas lose in round 1.

Sparty makes the S16 and people will pretend the committee made the right decision.
i'm thinking about grabbing tickets to the Round of 32 games in Charlotte. UNC/MSU and Texas/Tenn should be good games.

unless Wake plays an NIT game on Sat.

He gets all the calls. I get it. Does Nebraska win a game in the tournament???? I doubt it.
I have zero idea of the calls he gets. I’ve seen Duke play twice this year and didn’t notice anything egregious. I was making reference to the totally fabricated injury he sustained because he lost and wanted attention.

I have zero idea of the calls he gets. I’ve seen Duke play twice this year and didn’t notice anything egregious. I was making reference to the totally fabricated injury he sustained because he lost and wanted attention.

I can't speak to injuries. I just know what I've seen. He isn't a complete douche like this guy.