GAME Houston Texas vs. Kansas City Chiefs (7:20 PM Central NBC)

so that missed fg earlier now coming back to bite

I can’t believe they didn’t go for 2 there

there is not a more enjoyable RB to watch than CEH.

dude is like Barry Sanders out there.

Okay, nodding off now. Later

Welcome to the NFL, Clyde.

there is not a more enjoyable RB to watch than CEH.

dude is like Barry Sanders out there.

Okay, nodding off now. Later
Me too. Good night all.

Collinsworth needs to find the nearest 10 story building and walk off the roof of it. Seriously, what a dork.

Collinsworth needs to find the nearest 10 story building and walk off the roof of it. Seriously, what a dork.
i know he can't help it, but he just doesn't have the voice for broadcasting. His voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Combine that with the smugness and you just have an unlikable figure.

If Deshaun Watson and Patrick Mahomes were drafted by opposite teams Watson probably has the Super Bowl and Mahomes would be running for his life every week
There is a better chance of seeing an AG thread that does not contain pictures of the Trump Family than you do seeing a quarterback being protected in Houston!

Had over 54.5

Had Texans team total over 21.5

Fuck both these asshole teams.

That game was a stinker. Anything after the half should have came with a snooze button.

He only gets worse with age.

Only one game but I’m not impressed with the Chief’s offense.

Its obvious this is by design. The chiefs are using the ground game more. Why air it out when you can control TOP and its clear the Chiefs defense is good enough to keep teams from outscoring them.

Its obvious this is by design. The chiefs are using the ground game more. Why air it out when you can control TOP and its clear the Chiefs defense is good enough to keep teams from outscoring them.
Mahomes completed 75% of his passes. With their run game now they are unstoppable.

The Chiefs scored 34 points and didn't even feel the need to press the issue passing the ball.

Oh man it was so nice to see the NFL last night. Wow. And, it wasn't all that different then normal. The crowd noise was pretty decent given the amount of fans in the stands (Fans add a ton to the viewing experience on TV I've come to find out) but other times it was just like a crowd on a blow on Monday night football game in the late 4th quarter.

Also, how does Bill O'Brien still have a job? Texans should have canned him and hired the Chiefs OC. He's got weapons on that offense and it's such a slow and boring system.

Great work, Chiefs fans. Only 22% full stadium, constant reminders of how the NFL wants to be the catalyst for changing away from systemic racism across the United States... and they start with the tomahawk chop. SMFH.
The chop isn’t going anywhere despite a lot of pressure to do so. The fans don’t give a fuck.

The chop isn’t going anywhere despite a lot of pressure to do so. The fans don’t give a fuck.
#1 most racist fanbase in the NFL now by default. At least, since Pats fans won't be changing anytime soon...