GAME Houston Texas vs. Kansas City Chiefs (7:20 PM Central NBC)

Hopefully, they get the offenses going on.....came so close to taking the under.

When are we getting the CFB games?

Asking for a friend.
So what we did over there for CFB was build the Top 10 games of the week. I haven't heard any suggestions on what type of format y'all want but the teams are all built, and that was a huge undertaking.....

Just the money line. Not worried about losing and resetting money, but it felt like a better bet.
Well, you'll get more just from the automatic reload, so, a wise choice

So what we did over there for CFB was play the Top 10 games of the week. I haven't heard any suggestions on what type of format y'all want but the teams are all built, and that was a huge undertaking.....

I think that sounds good. Little more of a stretch finding 10 games with less games but I’m sure can still work

We also did a PAC12 pickem but LOL y'all know where that's at this year....

Whole bunch of shit streams and can't find a radio stream. Fuck it... I give up for today. I'll watch highlights tomorrow.

I think that sounds good. Little more of a stretch finding 10 games with less games but I’m sure can still work
The CFB pickems been open for a couple of days now for y'all to join, and I can build a Week 1 but IDK if it's fair to open a week with just a couple of days to pick games, we had trouble with some here for the NFL in that regard, but it was only one game out of 16....

Damn. Nice TD drive by Chiefs 16 plays 91 yards and 9:04 TOP

The CFB pickems been open for a couple of days now for y'all to join, and I can build a Week 1 but IDK if it's fair to open a week with just a couple of days to pick games, we had trouble with some here for the NFL in that regard, but it was only one game out of 16....

I would say just start next week to give more time but up to you since you are running it.

KC score before the half would be nice

Back