GAME Houston Texas vs. Kansas City Chiefs (7:20 PM Central NBC)

How you trade the the best WR in the game for a washed RB that’s gonna be on IR in 2 weeks???

Houston will prob look better as the season goes along but goddamn have they even practiced?

OVER!!!!!
I always say "Any given Sunday" for the NFL, and I never call a game before it starts, but I said the Chiefs would roll tonight.

-Chiefs clearly have a better QB
-Chiefs have a far superior coach.
-Chiefs have much better weapons.

Even though he just signed a new contract, I feel bad for Watson. Idk how you make that Hopkins trade.
Dunno. Some of the speculation at one point was that Hopkins wanted out of Houston. Though I find it hard to believe that's the best the team could get for him...

How do we have two of the fastest receivers in the game getting locked up by a rookie CB???

IMO Indy or Tennessee (especially with Clowney) win the division this year. Houston is a 7-9 or 8-8 team at best. O'Brien annihilated whatever hope they had.

LOL at Watson
mila kunis lol GIF
Watson is surrounded by not great players

Lmao Titans going to have the AFC South wrapped up by week 13

How the fuck can you call DPI on a play where the ball was under thrown so poorly like that? That's atrocious.

I'm kind of surprised O'Brien didn't challenge that PI.

Deshaun Watson better be careful and start really distancing himself and the offense somehow. No more bad turnovers, or decisions

How the fuck can you call DPI on a play where the ball was under thrown so poorly like that? That's atrocious.

Was thinking the same thing. That was a TERRIBLE throw.. but everyone nut hugs Mahomes.

Bootychin Obrien needs to be packing his bags

Back