How do MLB fans feel about St. Louis Cardinals?

I was there 97-01. We probably crossed paths at some point.

AFSC?
491x1 before it changed to 3C0x1. I was at USTRANSCOM.

Ha! GTFO! I was 3C0x2. 97-00 I worked in the 375th Comms Group building near the flight line programming automated database reports for Trans Com officers. 00-01 I worked in the Trans Com building as a database administrator.

I will hate on the Cardinals until Milwaukee finally wins a World Series. Their only chance was in '82 and the fuckin Cardinals!!!
I've already explained to you that we gave you our best player and you still lost.

I'm not sure what more we could have done.

I've already explained to you that we gave you our best player and you still lost.

I'm not sure what more we could have done.
Broke a couple legs, suspend Willie McGee and trade Ozzie

I’ll watch a Cardinals game just to appreciate the high quality of fan participation. It’s at an entirely different level.

@HammerDown im sure does the same.

I was there 97-01. We probably crossed paths at some point.

AFSC?

Ha! GTFO! I was 3C0x2. 97-00 I worked in the 375th Comms Group building near the flight line programming automated database reports for Trans Com officers. 00-01 I worked in the Trans Com building as a database administrator.

'tis a small world, gentlemen. . .

BeSt FaNs In BaSeBaLl

Will a full confession on camera by a record-setting player be sufficient?
Since you quoted a post referencing Molina I assume this is about him?

Go ahead.

Since you quoted a post referencing Molina I assume this is about him?

Go ahead.
I'm not aware of proof of Yadier Molina, only common sense.

Would you say that Tony La Russa has fostered an environment conducive to the use of PEDs in his career?

I'm not aware of proof of Yadier Molina, only common sense.

Would you say that Tony La Russa has fostered an environment conducive to the use of PEDs in his career?
I haven't had the occasion to hang around in TLR's locker rooms.

I'd say Cardinals fans, generally speaking, are the best in baseball.

Passionate, knowledgeable and hardly a fraction as douchetastic as other successful franchises' fanbases.

Regarding harboring PED users, name a fanbase that doesn't do that and I'll show you a franchise with players so shitty that no one even cares that they're on PEDs.

Okay, let's be more specific.

While Tony La Russa was manager of the Cardinals, were any players using PEDs?
While Tony LaRussa was manager of the Cardinals were any players on other teams besides the Cardinals using PEDs?
How many? Only one? Several? Prevalent all throughout baseball?