How do you guys watch games?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 67,441.00
been watching on NHL66 .ir (with no space)

very good for streaming NHL games.

Reactions: Me
I have the NHL TV package. Hockey is by far my favorite sport, so I’ll pretty much pay any price they charge for it.

I have the NHL TV package. Hockey is by far my favorite sport, so I’ll pretty much pay any price they charge for it.
well, I cut the cord a long time ago, and stream basically everything. I have a couple of pirated firesticks, and this site that I posted above, you can use on your phone too. I use it on the fire sticks as well.

on the NHL package, can you switch the call to home or away?

Right now it’s wings-hawks.
Im a hawks fan too. All chicago teams really, but my family moved to vegas in 1980, so I have been here since I was 4. Vegas Knights is the only team that is all Vegas, and I cant say I'm from anywhere else, I started kindergarten here, so...

Im a hawks fan too. All chicago teams really, but my family moved to vegas in 1980, so I have been here since I was 4. Vegas Knights is the only team that is all Vegas, and I cant say I'm from anywhere else, I started kindergarten here, so...
Nice. I was born in Grand Rapids, MI. we lived there until I was 9, then we moved to Pittsburgh (where my dad is originally from). I’m a bit all over between the MI teams and Pitt teams.

Nice. I was born in Grand Rapids, MI. we lived there until I was 9, then we moved to Pittsburgh (where my dad is originally from). I’m a bit all over between the MI teams and Pitt teams.
The teams I have listed right now are solely for the purposes of hating on green gay.

I will have to check this out. I was limited to simply repeatedly checking my sports app for scoring updates lol.

ESPN+ And the “free game of the night” via the NHL app is how I’m getting some games this year. I normally get the NHL TV package but i don’t know what the fuck is going on with this season and they still priced it at a hundred bucks.

I will have to check this out. I was limited to simply repeatedly checking my sports app for scoring updates lol.
Like I said, I can watch on my phone, computer, or TV through a fire stick that has a web browser.

been watching on NHL66 .ir (with no space)

very good for streaming NHL games.
Same. Nothing worked well on my firestick (non-legal streams), so I just watch on an old laptop that I don't use for anything else, anymore.

I get the NHL.TV package each year. I will typically watch games through my Playstation (NHL app).

Sometimes I'm involved in something else and still want to keep up with a game, so I'll watch through a mobile device.

Same. Nothing worked well on my firestick (non-legal streams), so I just watch on an old laptop that I don't use for anything else, anymore.
That one works great on the firestick

That one works great on the firestick
My stick must be fucked. Frequent buffer. Fine on the laptop, though. Might get 2 or 3 short buffers the entire game

My stick must be fucked. Frequent buffer. Fine on the laptop, though. Might get 2 or 3 short buffers the entire game
Do you have an ethernet connection to the firestick?

1611421074048.jpeg