How do you guys watch games?

What all can a jailbroke firestick do, is it worth it, can you get in trouble for it?

What all can a jailbroke firestick do, is it worth it, can you get in trouble for it?
Wherever I try to watch something shady, I turn on my VPN. I have a partially "jailbroken" one... As in I downloaded some programs myself, but I don't have the full array.

Wherever I try to watch something shady, I turn on my VPN. I have a partially "jailbroken" one... As in I downloaded some programs myself, but I don't have the full array.
you have to pay for a VPN too, don't you?

I have some apps like Mobdro, and Cyberflix. Then i have a browser so I can find and stream other stuff I can find.

I have some apps like Mobdro, and Cyberflix. Then i have a browser so I can find and stream other stuff I can find.
What are those? And what exactly is a firestick then, I think I am more confused lol?

What are those? And what exactly is a firestick then, I think I am more confused lol?
Firestick is just the device. You download apps to it.

Re the VPN, I believe it's about $100/yr... Can't remember exactly.

So, aside from Prime, I pay about $20/month for all of my tv (have the cheap Hulu)