How do you like your oysters?

"Jammed into a coin slot" according to this one hooker but I swear that's the only time it has ever happened to me :noidea: :wink:

The wife loves oysters, and I eat them, but they are nothing special. I usually do a little hot sauce and horseradish, but have always thought they were just meh.

The wife loves oysters, and I eat them, but they are nothing special. I usually do a little hot sauce and horseradish, but have always thought they were just meh.
Approve South Park GIF

At least your wife has good taste(in food at least)

I like ones that are a little more briny. I had a few recently that weren't big, meaty oysters, but they had a really good flavor.

I like a little horseradish on them but not too much. I like to taste the oyster.

Fried Oyster Poboy or in a seafood gumbo is probably my favorite. I like them grilled also....
1686669114839.png1686669209500.png
But I can sit at the local Oyster Bar down the street and eat them on the halfshell with the usual fixings...

Chop up a few pieces of bacon, and roast that with the Brussels, then hit with some splashes of balsamic vinegar, right when they come out of the oven.

🤌
Split em, toss em with oil, salt and pepper, and char them. Hell yes my friend.