TV Series How I Met Your Father

Primetime TV sucks. Nothing is funny anymore. I haven't seen a good sitcom in many years.

They think being politically correct is more important than to simply be entertaining.

Primetime TV sucks. Nothing is funny anymore. I haven't seen a good sitcom in many years.

They think being politically correct is more important than to simply be entertaining.
this is streaming on Hulu though...it isn't on "primetime tv"

and I would say Schitt's Creek was a very good sitcom while being quite politically correct.

this is streaming on Hulu though...it isn't on "primetime tv"

Didn't say it was did I? I simply said that primetime tv sucked. So do you. You suck too dummy and you are not on TV either. See how that works now stupid?

Didn't say it was did I? I simply said that primetime tv sucked. So do you. You suck too dummy and you are not on TV either. See how that works now stupid?
well thank you for bringing your nonsensical input to this thread, Tigger.

Not interested unless Bob Saget returns.

well thank you for bringing your nonsensical input to this thread, Tigger.

What was your great contribution retard?

Letting us know that How I met Your Mother, that aired on CBS primetime for years, now streams on Hulu?

Gee, thanks!

spinoffs are the sequels of TV shows, and they almost all universally suck

What was your great contribution retard?

Letting us know that How I met Your Mother, that aired on CBS primetime for years, now streams on Hulu?

Gee, thanks!
no halfwit

the new show this thread is about is on Hulu, not primetime tv

and there have been plenty of decent sitcoms during the 2000s that were not streaming. HIMYM came on air in 2005.

spinoffs are the sequels of TV shows, and they almost all universally suck
there have been a few decent ones, but I generally agree.

last good one might have been Frasier.

I am surprised Young Sheldon survived more than a season.

no halfwit

the new show this thread is about is on Hulu, not primetime tv

and there have been plenty of decent sitcoms during the 2000s that were not streaming. HIMYM came on air in 2005.

Hey dummy, the new show this thread is about, IS ABOUT HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER!

Fuck you are stupid!

Hey dummy, the new show this thread is about, IS ABOUT HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER!

Fuck you are stupid!
so you don't think there has been a good sitcom on television in the last 20 yrs?

I can’t stand the dude who married the flute in her pussy chick. Jason something, annoyed me to the point i could never watch an entire episode.

NPH is funny at erything. But he wasn’t enough.

I take it you didn't like his dick out for like 5 minutes in Forgetting Sarah marshall.

• Funny!
Reactions: Me

I think the last great tv sitcom I actually can say I watched religously would be Night Court......
Ive tried to watch siitcom shows after that,and its just apparent I either have no sense of humour or the shows actually suck........and I think its the latter of the two....

Damn I miss Night Court........

I think the last great tv sitcom I actually can say I watched religously would be Night Court......
Ive tried to watch siitcom shows after that,and its just apparent I either have no sense of humour or the shows actually suck........and I think its the latter of the two....

Damn I miss Night Court........
fucking boomers

so that means you didn't even like Seinfeld

you might be older than the baby boomer generation

Reactions: Me
Back