TV Series How I Met Your Father

So many good 2000's sitcoms.

The Office, Parks and Rec, Community, Scrubs, Sunny, The League, That 70's Show, HIMYM, Modern Family, just to start
exactly.

to write off more than an entire generation of sitcoms because none of them were your cup of tea doesn't mean there weren't good ones out there.

it means you are too closeminded.

Reactions: Me
exactly.

to write off more than an entire generation of sitcoms because none of them were your cup of tea doesn't mean there weren't good ones out there.

it means you are too closeminded.

This retard keeps talking about this generations...20 years...

From this he got triggered:
Primetime TV sucks. Nothing is funny anymore. I haven't seen a good sitcom in many years.

Set the little sissy right off!

An entire generation to you? You don't read so well retard. Perhaps you need an adult to explain it to you. Go ask your Mom dummy.

This retard keeps talking about this generations...20 years...

From this he got triggered:

Set the little sissy right off!

An entire generation to you? You don't read so well retard. Perhaps you need an adult to explain it to you. Go ask your Mom dummy.
that is an entire generation of sitcoms.

what part of this discussion don't you understand, Tiggy?

you seem to get triggered when I try to explain something to you.

that is an entire generation of sitcoms.

what part of this discussion don't you understand, Tiggy?

you seem to get triggered when I try to explain something to you.

Many years is an entire generation? Okay dummy. Put your helmet on and go play outside. Don't eat any dirt....

Many years is an entire generation? Okay dummy. Put your helmet on and go play outside. Don't eat any dirt....
yes...that is the definition of "generation"

an era, if you will

so you don't think there has been a good sitcom on television in the last 20 yrs?

You see retard, it's YOU who said 20 years. You confused your own self. You are simply so stupid, you can't keep up with yourself.

You see retard, it's YOU who said 20 years. You confused your own self. You are simply so stupid, you can't keep up with yourself.
because you said there hasn't been a good sitcom (including HIMYM) in "recent years"

HIMYM came out almost 20 yrs ago.

yes...that is the definition of "generation"

an era, if you will

Many years could mean 3 years but to you somehow that is a generation?

God damn you are dumb....

because you said there hasn't been a good sitcom (including HIMYM) in "recent years"

No......once again dummy, YOU added that...not me.

Many years could mean 3 years but to you somehow that is a generation?

God damn you are dumb....
so when was the last sitcom you considered "good" on primetime tv?

so when was the last sitcom you considered "good" on primetime tv?
Fuck off dummy. You are too stupid to comprehend simple concepts without projecting your own retardation into the conversation, thus confusing yourself even more.

jfc. Seems crazy to me that it was almost 20 years ago.

Also anyone who says the show sucks, I assume lives with a stick up their ass. It may not be the greatest show ever, but its a pretty solid binge. And it blows out any of shitty shows from 40 years ago that boomers love to reminisce about that were dumb and had terrible acting.

• 100!
Reactions: Me
Also, haven't they already tried doing the How I met your father thing already? I feel like I heard years ago that the show got green lit. I'm assuming it never truly got off the ground.

Also, haven't they already tried doing the How I met your father thing already? I feel like I heard years ago that the show got green lit. I'm assuming it never truly got off the ground.
Probably why Hulu is running with it now

It was pitched, but nothing came of it

Community, Arrested Development, IASIP, Curb, Peep Show, etc...

Now, if we went away from sitcoms and starting adding things like Review and Nathan for You it opens up even more.

Reactions: ill
this is streaming on Hulu though...it isn't on "primetime tv"

and I would say Schitt's Creek was a very good sitcom while being quite politically correct.
I dont get all the love for Schitts creek. I have tried multiple times to get into that show, because of people that I respect their sense of humor ar always talking about it. I hate it. I cant even force myself to get through an entire episode.

I dont get all the love for Schitts creek. I have tried multiple times to get into that show, because of people that I respect their sense of humor ar always talking about it. I hate it. I cant even force myself to get through an entire episode.
I liked it. GF hated it. Eh, different strokes for different folks.

Back