Poll How long before SMU wins an ACC title?

quando?

• Total voters
Meh, give us a few years under this coach. His first recruiting class alone gives us a completely different outlook over the last guy.

Damn we play SMU next week. I hope Erick Dickerson isn't walking through those doors.

Where's the option for before Miami?

7mm a year so 63mm plus estimates between 10 & 18mm exit fee.

It’s going to cost them 70mm minimum over the 9 years.
SMU can make 3 calls and have that money.

This is why everyone mocks you. Dude was clearly joking and you had to go full Clavin mode to prove yourself right. Try to lighten up and be less of a fucking douche.

Only the kiddie pool trolls.

Did I hurt yourn boyfriend's feelerz? LOL

when-harry-met-sally-tissue.gif

I graduated from the kiddie pool when I was 3.

Be better.
Clearly not, Clavin. Otherwise, you’d have learned how to interact with other people. By the way, how many people have responded to your “proving yourself right” post?

Your mommy's calling you.

Leave that little girl's floatie alone.
I’m just trying to help you be less of an insufferable cunt, but I guess you’re beyond help. Have fun arguing with yourself, Clavin.

SMU can make 3 calls and have that money.
Everyone says stuff like that but with NIL demands there is a limit. I’m not going to lie I thought Malzahn was safe for a couple more years because of his buyout and they did it and Harsin on top but it makes me uncomfortable. At the same time Texas A&M seems cautious about cutting Jimbo a 63mm check.

They will never get a dime out me for that crap but I donate to the school of accounting. If my money is what is needed to keep our athletic programs a float then just shut them down.

I would bet they will win it soon. SMU alums bribed their way into the conference and are going to subsidize the television money they won’t get. They only have to compete with Clemson, shouldn’t be too hard.

I would bet they will win it soon. SMU alums bribed their way into the conference and are going to subsidize the television money they won’t get. They only have to compete with Clemson, shouldn’t be too hard.
See? Somebody else gets it

Everyone says stuff like that but with NIL demands there is a limit. I’m not going to lie I thought Malzahn was safe for a couple more years because of his buyout and they did it and Harsin on top but it makes me uncomfortable. At the same time Texas A&M seems cautious about cutting Jimbo a 63mm check.

They will never get a dime out me for that crap but I donate to the school of accounting. If my money is what is needed to keep our athletic programs a float then just shut them down.
Nonsense. Vanderbilt raised $300 million in less than a year for their athletic campaign. They didn’t do that getting $50 checks. Last October we had a 3 class reunion due to Covid delays. For reunion giving we raised $138 million in a month. That’s one reunion, albeit 3 class years.

SMU has very similar alumni … they didn’t offer to forgo 9 years of revenue without having it already lined up.

It’s not people like you and me. It’s people like some of my frat brothers who can cut $20 million dollar checks and not think twice.

Here are the Perot kids giving $50 million to the arts. They all went to Vanderbilt, 2 while I was there. They’ve given tens of millions to VU. SMU has hundreds of alumni like this who will gladly cut checks to see them relevant and in the P4.

The revenue they’re foregoing, is what they are currently making, correct?

Another words, if they didn’t get into the ACC, they would be getting AAC money. They will now get neither, so what they’re losing is what they were making in the AAC.

Over nine years, what’s that about $40 million? They could raise that in an afternoon.

And they are receiving some money from the ACC. They just aren't receiving any of the media payouts. They will still receive CFP and NCAAT payouts. That will likely match what were making as a member of the AAC. They'll have to raise money for the exit fee but that's pocket change for a school like SMU.