I declare the crew dead

Im a forgiver.

But the lying and trolling has to stop first.

Then an admission and apology.

Then I forgive.

The "crew" had "smokerunner.com" and you could see everything. That's where all the trolls ended up from that other site.

In fact, I would say that the Admin of that site is a known troll. So you give all your e-mail and personal info,??? Nah. I saw somebody, more than one, get banned on their first or 2nd day at smokerunner, at a whim and capriciously.

It's a troll den imo. I would never join. They even create phony screen names and act like fools purporting to be people from the other site. And ban those to get their jollies.

El Goyo has big fat man tits. Holy shit what a fat ass.

So my point is- I note several people saying they agree with the "crew" down the line.

And then in other posts- challenging me and calling me a troll or moron.

Only difference I can see- I don't do masturbation stories, rumors, mantra, and chanting.

Also, I'm not hatin' on the owner, which apparently is the cool kid position- Hate the leader!

If I'm a "troll" for supporting no age of consent & libel per se on the site they want...

This is my "team"

Okay. Somebody's got to be a fan on the team without trying to hate everything about it.

Is that the "new trolling"

Liking the team?

Rooting for them to do well?

That's the problem?

Hee hee

You want to be on a libel per se suit? I didn't approve of this. Seek religion, sinner.

Repent.

People may expect a Priest to be held to a higher moral standard than the average person. They may expect a lot of things. But all are sinners. Nobody is free from sin. Not even clergy.

So the Priest is a sinner- just like everybody else. And no sin is greater or lessor in the eyes of God, whether lying or murder, so. Father Gabriel isn't any better or worse than many survivors in the post apocalyptic world.

Also, do not judge, lest you be judged.

Hee hee

You want to be on a libel per se suit? I didn't approve of this. Seek religion, sinner.

Repent.

People may expect a Priest to be held to a higher moral standard than the average person. They may expect a lot of things. But all are sinners. Nobody is free from sin. Not even clergy.

So the Priest is a sinner- just like everybody else. And no sin is greater or lessor in the eyes of God, whether lying or murder, so. Father Gabriel isn't any better or worse than many survivors in the post apocalyptic world.

Also, do not judge, lest you be judged.

are you a lawyer? My husband brought to America and promised all kinds of things. Instead, I’m stuck in the article circle where he beats the shit out of me. Can you help me get a visa and put this asshole in jail?

if you help me I can introduce you to some nice Russian woman.

trolling, trolling, trolling...

The losers were out in full force.

They got used to the nasty smell of trolls.

Let the trolls dictate affairs.

Posting about illegal drugs and bullying people who try to get clean.

Is that where American CEOs and CFOs want their products & services advertised?

Any dissent, is met with the old trolling 101- accusations of child molestation, and then THEY show images of children being molested.

I doubt that is considered to be an advertising coup.

are you a lawyer? My husband brought to America and promised all kinds of things. Instead, I’m stuck in the article circle where he beats the shit out of me. Can you help me get a visa and put this asshole in jail?

if you help me I can introduce you to some nice Russian woman.
Have your lawyers call my lawyers.

Maybe I'll toss you a bone.

A few crumbs off my table.

:pound:

The crew killed el goyo, thumper, senor bueno, llpapall, couch, toad, and AG

nobody escapes the crew...nobody

Bwwwahahahahaha

just one more thing the pig fucker is excluded from...the Crew....neighborhood swimming parties..."bring your hot wife" bowling night....etc.

Is this "Juice" fellow part of the "crew"

I hope not.

he clearly wants to be but he is not.

Thumper, (Ford?) the couple shitbags above aren't a "crew." It's just a couple weirdos with no life. Distracted website owners let them harass their customers and make stopping-by annoying for normal people with lives. I'm not sure why they exist, but it would take someone with a lot more free time than me to give a shit.

I'd suggest you also give approximately no fucks. As you can see by my living in their pointless minds, it really bothers them when you don't give a fuck. Getting annoyed by chatboard obsessed losers isn't really too bright.

Last edited:
Thumper, (Ford?) the couple shitbags above aren't a "crew." It's just a couple weirdos with no life. Distracted website owners let them harass their customers and make stopping-by annoying for normal people with lives. I'm not sure why they exist, but it would take someone with a lot more free time than me to give a shit.

I'd suggest you also give approximately no fucks. As you can see by my living in their pointless minds, it really bothers them when you don't give a fuck. Getting annoyed by chatboard obsessed losers isn't really too bright.
You seem angry.

Why are you so angry? You must be one of those angry libs.

Exactly. Seething....
Chill. He's a Thumper pretender, working with what we've given him. I think he's developed nicely, and is fairly convincing; my recommendation is to unleash him on SH.

Just gotta remember that Pops / Thumper was all a mixture of outrage at being treated like the fat, bloated idiot that he is, and trying to entertain with what he thought was funny. He really is a douchebag lawyer, unlike some people that pretend to all sorts of careers on message boards, and his fat, pot-smoking loserdom was more about him dancing around creepy pedophile urges than excess.

Last edited:
ron parks GIF

Chill. He's a Thumper pretender, working with what we've given him. I think he's developed nicely, and is fairly convincing; my recommendation is to unleash him on SH.

Just gotta remember that Pops / Thumper was all a mixture of outrage at being treated like the fat, bloated idiot that he is, and trying to entertain with what he thought was funny. He really is a douchebag lawyer, unlike some people that pretend to all sorts of careers on message boards, and his fat, pot-smoking loserdom was more about him dancing around creepy pedophile urges than excess.
lol. You didn't think I thought that was Thumper, did ya? No matter how wasted, the forum name kinda gives it away.

It doesn't work unless everyone plays along....or at least some of us.

lol. You didn't think I thought that was Thumper, did ya? No matter how wasted, the forum name kinda gives it away.

It doesn't work unless everyone plays along....or at least some of us.
Nah. But you were interacting pretty hard. Thought you might want to save the effort for someone real.

I think "Thumper" would best be served trolling SH. A 50-yr-old loser, sitting at home smoking pot while lying on the Internet is a sad existence, including what he provokes in others. Harold n' Shaggy deserve him.

Nah. But you were interacting pretty hard. Thought you might want to save the effort for someone real.

I think "Thumper" would best be served trolling SH. A 50-yr-old loser, sitting at home smoking pot while lying on the Internet is a sad existence, including what he provokes in others. Harold n' Shaggy deserve him.
Hows runnung me off the site going Mofo. :lol:

You trolls are all alike.

You think you can intimate others. Gang up on them. Get them to surrender.

Not me though.

I have an iron will.

Buyer beware before challenging me with your "crew."