I guess everyone is off Thursday

STILL pouring rain here in the New England area... It's a mess out there now, but at least NO flooding in my area. :nod:

Enjoy your Thursday "off"! :heh:

:martini:

STILL pouring rain here in the New England area... It's a mess out there now, but at least NO flooding in my area. :nod:

Enjoy your Thursday "off"! :heh:

:martini:
Yep, welcome to the Rainy Season

Got my under the seat storage box for my truck yesterday. Had to loosen two bolts that anchor the back seats. Could only get one out so had to jerryrig the other side

im hearing about a shit ton of flooding in SE PA near west Chester
Yeah... The inland areas tends to get a lot of the flooding because of all the rivers and such. I'm on the south coast of RI and we get flood watches all the time but we rarely get the bad flooding. Mostly inland RI, where it gets the most flooding.

AND it's still around 47 degrees and might get up to 50. Go figure... :noidea:

Better them than me! :nod: :martini:

Getting first snow of the winter this afternoon and overnight. Total of 2-4 inches. Yippee?
Wouldn't mind some snow. My biggest issue with winter in these parts is we go weeks without any sunshine

Fuck Yeah
It grows on company time, so I'm cutting it on company time, bitches.
Damn right! Had an old co-worker get on me about only going to the restroom on lunch breaks. His advice, "Boss/Company makes a dollar and I may be lucky to get a dime, so we shit on company time."

afternoon all

Been having trouble sleeping recently, can't get my brain to shutup