I guess everyone is off Thursday

Was up late last night assembling a cabinet. We're replacing two cheapo kitchen islands with a slightly more expensive cabinet with a little less surface space but a lot more cabinet options. Also changing out a wire rack for a pantry closet that closes, so hopefully the places we're putting these look nicer and don't get as cluttered.

One wrinkle that we're looking at now is the coffeepot, microwave, and toaster all used to fit on the islands' countertop space, but they don't all fit on the new cabinet's open shelf spot. Going to replace all three with slimmer versions, which should do the trick.
I got a microwave with a convection oven built it. No need for toaster oven or air fryer.

still can't post here while in the office but can do just fine when I am at home on the VPN.

I got a microwave with a convection oven built it. No need for toaster oven or air fryer.
I have been considering one of those for a while...I like the Breville.

Shit, I'm not even off today :sad2:

Not many as it is parked 90.62% of the time. It's a lowrider....in Louisiana.

I ran over a turtle once and the fucking thing got stuck under the truck. I had to drag it until it finally fell apart and came loose...which took way longer than you would think. Turtles are indestructible it would appear.
Turtle soup that night?

I got the GE high end one. Fucking love it.

I have one of those!
I didn't buy it, it came with the house, but it has served me well.
I don't use it as a microwave, and I'd never used it as a convection oven, but then my regular oven went kaput.
It's been great not immediately having to get a new range.
I can happily use the convection oven until I can find a new range, fridge, etc I like and will fit in the spots where the ones I have are.
Otherwise, I'll have a stove that doesn't match the rest of my appliances.

game of thrones x GIF

Not many as it is parked 90.62% of the time. It's a lowrider....in Louisiana.

I ran over a turtle once and the fucking thing got stuck under the truck. I had to drag it until it finally fell apart and came loose...which took way longer than you would think. Turtles are indestructible it would appear.

I was thinking it looked like a lowrider (and was going to post the song), but then I got distracted.
Anyway ...