I miss the Busch Clash in its original format

But even still, I’d still take that over a Daytona shootout where you might have 4 competitive cars finish the race, or that Daytona road course they did one year that cemented my hatred of Chase Elliott when he dumped Ryan Blaney in the last turn when I thought I had that money in the bank

Didn’t see it but was Dillons bump on Wallace just racing or a cheap shot?

Didn’t see it but was Dillons bump on Wallace just racing or a cheap shot?
Wasn’t clean, but it was the only way to really pass. Dillon was faster, and it was either ride behind a slower car and fall farther back from the leader or use the bumper and make a run for the lead. It was far from the most egregious move of the night IMO.

Wasn’t clean, but it was the only way to really pass. Dillon was faster, and it was either ride behind a slower car and fall farther back from the leader or use the bumper and make a run for the lead. It was far from the most egregious move of the night IMO.

Thank you good sir. Kinda thought that.

Meh. I liked it. I did bet on Truex though, which greatly influenced my enjoyment. But there needs to be a Max of 15 cars on that track at a time, preferably 10. Have more heats and whittle the main field down much more. 27 stock cars on a flat quarter mile track isn’t gonna work, but a smaller field might. I thought most of the heat races were pretty decent
Bracket stage racing would be pretty fun.

I love quarter mile tracks, those just aren’t the cars for em, especially that many
Felt like 5 cars at a time would be fun, make it 8 to add competition. top 3 move on to the next round.

Saturday: 3 races of 8 cars each. Sorry last 3, maybe next year. Top 3 from each race moves on to finals. Make it 9 per race and everyone gets to play.
Sunday: One race of 9 cars. Gives a little more bumping, way fewer cars.

Hmm, make a perfect circle track for NASCAR to race on. See who can handle the corners the best.
The most dangerous track in NASCAR history was Langhorne in PA. It was a perfect circle. A big body count for the low amount of races there. Flat tire or mechanical failure always meant big impact

Circle track would eat those tires up
Well, pitting is probably the biggest strategic differentiator. So allow for that race to have more goodyears on hand.

It is a good callout about anything going wrong means you go almost straight into a wall. That wouldn't be bueno.

The most dangerous track in NASCAR history was Langhorne in PA. It was a perfect circle. A big body count for the low amount of races there. Flat tire or mechanical failure always meant big impact
Shocked you knew this.