I missed this... UTEP fired their coach

@Deep Creek had a party the other night
It was time…not that we will be very attractive. We ain’t going to improve much until we recruit better. And that is a very, very difficult task mainly due to simple geography. Believe it or not, our facilities are damn good. I’d put them up against any G5 school. But they ain’t good enough to overcome geography. Maybe NIL can help a little.

It was time…not that we will be very attractive. We ain’t going to improve much until we recruit better. And that is a very, very difficult task mainly due to simple geography. Believe it or not, our facilities are damn good. I’d put them up against any G5 school. But they ain’t good enough to overcome geography. Maybe NIL can help a little.

i really found out how big texas was this weekend. was in big bend and thought i could take a quick drive to el paso and realized it was another 4 hours. damn.

i really found out how big texas was this weekend. was in big bend and thought i could take a quick drive to el paso and realized it was another 4 hours. damn.
Austin Powers Lol GIF

best way to visualize how big Texas is...Beaumont to Chicago is roughly the same as Beaumont to El Paso.

best way to visualize how big Texas is...Beaumont to Chicago is roughly the same as Beaumont to El Paso.
El Paso to LA is shorter than El Paso to Beaumont.

I thought he was a candidate for the aTm job.

Yeah, El Paso is closer to San Diego than it is Houston.

Did you just stay in the park or did you visit metropolitan Terlingua and Lajitas?