I missed this... UTEP fired their coach

Yeah, El Paso is closer to San Diego than it is Houston.

Did you just stay in the park or did you visit metropolitan Terlingua and Lajitas?

yes stayed on a ranch about 10 miles north of terlinqua. 2 mile dirt road to get there.

ate at the local food joints there - starlight theatre - db's bbq - venza or something like that. good food

did horseback riding at lajita stables

Dumas, Dalhart, Perryton, etc are in the frickin' ocean!
You were happy about this firing?'

Remember you and I discussing the UTEP HC 3-4 weeks ago in the Wake Up Bitches thread,

You were happy about this firing?'

Remember you and I discussing the UTEP HC 3-4 weeks ago in the Wake Up Bitches thread,
It was time. I'll give him credit for getting kids to play hard but he lost the team this year. I liked what he did in trying to emphasize both lines of scrimmage. And he was trying to play more complimentary football with ball control offense so the defense wasn't on the field too long. But the defense was on the field anyway because run, run incompletion, punt ain't ball control.

yes stayed on a ranch about 10 miles north of terlinqua. 2 mile dirt road to get there.

ate at the local food joints there - starlight theatre - db's bbq - venza or something like that. good food

did horseback riding at lajita stables
Good time of the year down there. Did you fly in to Lajitas?