I thought we had a "fuck Bikers" thread.

And also, I don’t care about speed limits. I care about how fast you can actually go. South Dakota is my favorite state that I’ve ever driven in because there’s no traffic, few cops and you can go as fast as your vehicle will let you

As I said the only speeding ticket I've received in my life was in Indiana. That's totally anecdotal but I'd take my version over some Brit

Rahal?

Penske and Paul Newman from Ohio

Blaney and Cindric (yes I looked up the latter)

and let's not sleep on Jerry Glanville lol
Open wheel sissies. Real racers drive dirt or stick cars.

Ryan Blaney has lived in NC his entire life.

You’ve got Tim Richmond and that’s about it

As I said the only speeding ticket I've received in my life was in Indiana. That's totally anecdotal but I'd take my version over some Brit
Hard to get a speeding ticket in a state where everyone drives the speed limit. Dukes of Hazzard was based in GA, and GA was the end destination in Smokey and the Bandit and the movie was filmed here

Hard to get a speeding ticket in a state where everyone drives the speed limit. Dukes of Hazzard was based in GA, and GA was the end destination in Smokey and the Bandit and the movie was filmed here

you're just running off course now. We were talking about your British friend saying it's smarter to avoid 75 and Ohio and drive out of your way through a state with speed limits that are 10 mph lower.

I'd never argue Ohio is the US version of the Autobahn

you're just running off course now. We were talking about your British friend saying it's smarter to avoid 75 and Ohio and drive out of your way through a state with speed limits that are 10 mph lower.

I'd never argue Ohio is the US version of the Autobahn
Like I said, speed limits are irrelevant. It’s how fast you can actually drive

Like I said, speed limits are irrelevant. It’s how fast you can actually drive

so is the third time I will mention the only speeding ticket I've had was in 10 mph less than Ohio Indiana?

Or we going to keep with your version where you've never actually been in either state?

I can refer to many reddit complaints about Indiana and traffic enforcement if need be also

so is the third time I will mention the only speeding ticket I've had was in 10 mph less than Ohio Indiana?

Or we going to keep with your version where you've never actually been in either state?

I can refer to many reddit complaints about Indiana and traffic enforcement if need be also
I only care about the traffic. I can avoid cops. I never pay attention to speed limits. For a guy with a lead foot and an ultra aggressive driving style, I’ve only had 3 tickets and no at fault crashes.

I could see going to Indiana if UGA plays in another NCG there. I can’t think of any possible reason for me to ever find myself in Ohio

Last edited:
I find both driving through Indiana and choosing Michigan as a destination equally absurd.
Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

I find both driving through Indiana and choosing Michigan as a destination equally absurd.

No way. Driving through Indiana for any reason other than dire necessity (and I mean DIRE) is madness.

I grew up across the river from Indiana (it's why the bridges were built across that part of the Ohio River, so the Hoosiers could swim across the river in the shade), and one of the first lessons of my life was Hoosiers can't drive. They're such bad drivers, in fact, that after living in California for many years, I saw someone being such a dipshit on the freeway, I thought to myself, "that has to be a Hoosier." I kid you not, I went to pass the idiot, and the car has Indiana tags.

I've found few good things about Indiana, one of the only ones being that's where Pee-pee was born, but @Peter Gozintite 's family had the good sense to get the fuck out of there when he was but a wee tyke. The fall foliage in Brown County is also lovely.

All I know is that we’re just about to reach the point in the story that stakes gets his bungle tickled and there ain’t gonna be a thing he can do about it :noidea:
Link

No way. Driving through Indiana for any reason other than dire necessity (and I mean DIRE) is madness.

I grew up across the river from Indiana (it's why the bridges were built across that part of the Ohio River, so the Hoosiers could swim across the river in the shade), and one of the first lessons of my life was Hoosiers can't drive. They're such bad drivers, in fact, that after living in California for many years, I saw someone being such a dipshit on the freeway, I thought to myself, "that has to be a Hoosier." I kid you not, I went to pass the idiot, and the car has Indiana tags.

I've found few good things about Indiana, one of the only ones being that's where Pee-pee was born, but @Peter Gozintite 's family had the good sense to get the fuck out of there when he was but a wee tyke. The fall foliage in Brown County is also lovely.

Nailed it

All I know is that we’re just about to reach the point in the story that stakes gets his bungle tickled and there ain’t gonna be a thing he can do about it :noidea:

now we are really just making shit up. We got Brits in Michigan talking up Indiana and now I'm being man raped. I'm appalled!

Is this the thread where I can post all my old cycling stories about drivers being a total asshole to me for impeding their speeding for a grand total of 30 seconds?