I thought we had a "fuck Bikers" thread.

The Englishman that lives next door to my parents who has family in Michigan. He says if you’re driving to Michigan, even though it’s a straight shot up 75 through Ohio, you’re better off going there via Indiana. Says in Ohio, you’ll get pulled over for going 5 over, and there will be cars going the speed limit blocking all lanes on the interstate.

Sounds like hell to me

9VmT.gif

someone should do a bracket of "worst driving Pet Peeves"

Cyclists
Crotch Rocket Bikers
Harley Bikers
Coal Rollers in big unnecessary trucks
Jeepers
Slow Drivers in left lane
Fast Drivers who ride your bumper

what else is there?

I had a diesel truck come upon me while driving my Vette with the windows down and blew that black coal smoke when his tailpipe was right next to me.......
At irst I was just gonna blow it off as he sped away,the I said hell with that as he went one way and I went the other way......
By the time I could actually catch up to him(a couple of blocks way) I seen him pull into a Walmart parking lot........
I followed suit and seen that truck pull up next to two other trucks.....
So I circled all 3 trucks twice,as one kid was standing next to the jackass,I pulled into the opposite space with me facing the trucks window.....
I sat there for app. a minute, with no single movement from any of those trucks,I pulled up three spaces away from the drivers side window of that truck,rolled my window to where he could see just my eyes and stared straight ainto that drivers window........not one single person would look at me or get out........
I know before I got there he was telling his buddies about how he rolled that smoke into a Corvette,but when I finally left,he probably shit his pants not thinking he was gonna be face to face with me......turned out there were 5 of them,all hs kids........

I am 60,and me taking on 5 hs kids would not of went my way,but they got the message.

1 and 6 are the only ones on that list that need to die.

And no.3 to your list.......its not cool.......

I had a diesel truck come upon me while driving my Vette with the windows down and blew that black coal smoke when his tailpipe was right next to me.......
At irst I was just gonna blow it off as he sped away,the I said hell with that as he went one way and I went the other way......
By the time I could actually catch up to him(a couple of blocks way) I seen him pull into a Walmart parking lot........
I followed suit and seen that truck pull up next to two other trucks.....
So I circled all 3 trucks twice,as one kid was standing next to the jackass,I pulled into the opposite space with me facing the trucks window.....
I sat there for app. a minute, with no single movement from any of those trucks,I pulled up three spaces away from the drivers side window of that truck,rolled my window to where he could see just my eyes and stared straight ainto that drivers window........not one single person would look at me or get out........
I know before I got there he was telling his buddies about how he rolled that smoke into a Corvette,but when I finally left,he probably shit his pants not thinking he was gonna be face to face with me......turned out there were 5 of them,all hs kids........

I am 60,and me taking on 5 hs kids would not of went my way,but they got the message.

And no.3 to your list.......its not cool.......
Back when my work truck was a diesel and I was traveling all over the south drilling and blasting, I’d roll coal on every cyclist I passed. It you vehicle sits low enough to the ground for the black smoke to hit you in the face, that’s on you. Cars are useless. Get a truck

Back when my work truck was a diesel and I was traveling all over the south drilling and blasting, I’d roll coal on every cyclist I passed. It you vehicle sits low enough to the ground for the black smoke to hit you in the face, that’s on you. Cars are useless. Get a truck

Then expect an ass-kickin........

You can try. I’m pretty mean and prone to violence

Did I say me.......??.......Id track ya down,thats for sure,but Im going on 61 this year and Im sure Im dbled your age and youre 100 lbs more than I,but if youre doing that to bikers,either theyre fag bikers or old men on Hondas.

Just passed a guy zigzagging on the sidewalk on one with his nose buried in his phone after another went the wrong way down a tight one-lane road

Just can't imagine why people hate them so much.
you sure that isn't just a guy on a bike and not a cyclist?

I don't think we are saying "fuck people who like to ride bikes" on here.

That looks like Chitown and mofo is out there rowing his little candy ass right down the middle of the channel. I guess everyone can just get out of his way, huh? :poop:

The Englishman that lives next door to my parents who has family in Michigan. He says if you’re driving to Michigan, even though it’s a straight shot up 75 through Ohio, you’re better off going there via Indiana. Says in Ohio, you’ll get pulled over for going 5 over, and there will be cars going the speed limit blocking all lanes on the interstate.

Sounds like hell to me

this is an old post but all I can say is I've gotten one speeding ticket in my life and it was in Indiana. Driving an hour plus in the wrong direction is pretty stupid advice

this is an old post but all I can say is I've gotten one speeding ticket in my life and it was in Indiana. Driving an hour plus in the wrong direction is pretty stupid advice
I bypass Atlanta anytime I go to Florida. I don’t care about time as long as I’m moving at a tolerable speed

I bypass Atlanta anytime I go to Florida. I don’t care about time as long as I’m moving at a tolerable speed

that's an obvious avoidance if possible though. There is nothing in Ohio on 75 anywhere near Atlantas congestion outside of some rush hour headaches around Cincy.

Michigan drivers are definitely on average faster than Ohio. I will grant that. But having worked and lived in Indiana I've not once heard "avoid I75 and drive through Indiana to get to Michigan" lol

that's an obvious avoidance if possible though. There is nothing in Ohio on 75 anywhere near Atlantas congestion outside of some rush hour headaches around Cincy.

Michigan drivers are definitely on average faster than Ohio. I will grant that. But having worked and lived in Indiana I've not once heard "avoid I75 and drive through Indiana to get to Michigan" lol
I’ve never been to Ohio, closest I’ve been would be Huntington, WV when my buddy was in Marshall’s med school, closest in 75 would be Lexington, KY, and only part of Michigan I’ve been to is the Detroit airport before crossing the border into Windsor.

I’m just saying what the guy has always said. Maybe he’s exaggerating, but I have no respect for a state full of slow drivers anyways

I’ve never been to Ohio, closest I’ve been would be Huntington, WV when my buddy was in Marshall’s med school, closest in 75 would be Lexington, KY, and only part of Michigan I’ve been to is the Detroit airport before crossing the border into Windsor.

I’m just saying what the guy has always said. Maybe he’s exaggerating, but I have no respect for a state full of slow drivers anyways

I've not perceived Indiana to be any faster in fact their speed limits are lower. through city substantially lower actually. .

As someone else mentioned the hiccup usually comes with semis going side by side on a 2 lane section.

I've not perceived Indiana to be any faster in fact their speed limits are lower. through city substantially lower actually. .

As someone else mentioned the hiccup usually comes with semis going side by side on a 2 lane section.
A lot of racing history in Indiana. Only racing driver of note from Ohio died of AIDS.

I mentioned that about the drive between Nashville and Chattanooga. I take state highways and backroads now to avoid it

And also, I don’t care about speed limits. I care about how fast you can actually go. South Dakota is my favorite state that I’ve ever driven in because there’s no traffic, few cops and you can go as fast as your vehicle will let you

A lot of racing history in Indiana. Only racing driver of note from Ohio died of AIDS.

I mentioned that about the drive between Nashville and Chattanooga. I take state highways and backroads now to avoid it

Rahal?

Penske and Paul Newman from Ohio

Blaney and Cindric (yes I looked up the latter)

and let's not sleep on Jerry Glanville lol