I thought we were done with the Harrison's at OSU.......

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Just saw a video talking about Marvin's brother, Jett Harrison. Marvin said he is light years better than he was as a WR at 14. Kid can already dunk a basketball. His dad had him learning how to run routes at the age of 6.

Fuck that family. Unless he comes to Michigan, than I love the Harrison's 😂

Just gonna be wasted talent if he goes to OSU and Day is still there

He probably goes to Syracruse

Just saw a video talking about Marvin's brother, Jett Harrison. Marvin said he is light years better than he was as a WR at 14. Kid can already dunk a basketball. His dad had him learning how to run routes at the age of 6.

I just can't believe that Ohio State had a generational QB, who's probably their best NFL product in decades, AND probably one of the best WR's ever at their school....and neither of them will end up beating Michigan.

I just can't believe that Ohio State had a generational QB, who's probably their best NFL product in decades, AND probably one of the best WR's ever at their school....and neither of them will end up beating Michigan.
Getting cheated can do that.

I just cant believe MI was so desperate they lied and cheated for a couple wins.

Getting cheated can do that.
Ohio State has admitted they've known about Connor Stallions for years and purposefully redesigned their signals around that. If Michigan was cheating, Ohio State 1. Knew and 2. already altered their system to avoid any impact. They lost because of Ryan Day.

Believe it's been stated that as long as Hartline is at Ohio State, then Jett basically won't even consider anyone else, but he is only 14 so a lot can happen between them and now

Ohio State has admitted they've known about Connor Stallions for years and purposefully redesigned their signals around that. If Michigan was cheating, Ohio State 1. Knew and 2. already altered their system to avoid any impact. They lost because of Ryan Day.
They said they found out and did not have enough time to change all the signals. Could not fully avoid any impact. This years score proved that. Cheated.

They also lost because of Day. But they still got cheated.

They said they found out and did not have enough time to change all the signals. Could not fully avoid any impact. This years score proved that. Cheated.

They also lost because of Day. But they still got cheated.
lol, no, this year's score shows that #12 on Ohio State was injured for this game.

lol, no, this year's score shows that #12 on Ohio State was injured for this game.
This year shows how much the cheatin help poor poor mi, so desperate for a win.

The 2022 game was going similarly until Ohio State let Edwards rip two off in a row.

The 2022 game was going similarly until Ohio State let Edwards rip two off in a row.
Until mi used their cheatin ways and knew the defense that was called. Cheaters gonna cheat and make excuses for cheatin.

Until mi used their cheatin ways and knew the defense that was called. Cheaters gonna cheat and make excuses for cheatin.
Those plays were not because we knew the defense, those plays were because your players made a bad play. Michigan ran up the middle and Ohio State loaded the box to stop the run. There was no trick there.

Believe it's been stated that as long as Hartline is at Ohio State, then Jett basically won't even consider anyone else, but he is only 14 so a lot can happen between them and now
Hartline will be the next HC at OSU

Pretty sure Michigan hasn't been desperate for a win since 2020

Those plays were not because we knew the defense, those plays were because your players made a bad play. Michigan ran up the middle and Ohio State loaded the box to stop the run. There was no trick there.
Prove it

Pretty sure Michigan hasn't been desperate for a win since 2020
This is true, it took a while for them to find an effective method to get that win.

This is true, it took a while for them to find an effective method to get that win.
Yea that same could be said for OSU during the Cooper years