I thought we were done with the Harrison's at OSU.......

How many points does not having a head coach equate to?

We TRIED to make it fair this year. No HC, no LB coach, no signals. Last year, we did it without All-American Blake Corum and without DL of the year Mike Morris.

Next year, to make it fair, we will use 16-17 new starters.

Michigan is probably gonna hit the portal pretty hard this offseason.

Day is not Cooper, i'll ive him that at least. Cooper had some 3-4 loss seasons with some pretty talented teams. Guy was a completely awful coach on gamedays.
I will say this in Cooper's defense -- the B1G and Midwest, as a whole, was much better when he was the coach.

With the overwhelming majority of the top talent in the South and West, and OSU's ability to recruit like Bama's, Georgia's, etc. It is almost impossible for OSU to lose 3-4 games, as they are simply so much more talented than essentially every team they play in the B1G.

Michigan is probably gonna hit the portal pretty hard this offseason.
It won't be as bad as it is being made out to be. We use 10 guys on the DL, so we will return plenty of experiences there. We also have Hausmann, who started at Nebraska as a true freshman, Will Johnson is back at CB.

Offensively is where it will be interesting, especially at QB. The guy who can in for 2 plays and had a 20 yard run. He is the backup, but I have NO IDEA how he can throw. They call him the most athletic freak on the team, as he holds a ton of team records in lifting and running. Not sure how that translates to throwing the ball though.

I will say this in Cooper's defense -- the B1G and Midwest, as a whole, was much better when he was the coach.

With the overwhelming majority of the top talent in the South and West, and OSU's ability to recruit like Bama's, Georgia's, etc. It is almost impossible for OSU to lose 3-4 games, as they are simply so much more talented than essentially every team they play in the B1G.

1994 was a 4 loss year where he lost to 7-4 Washington and 7-5 Illinois (Both games by 2 scores as well)

1992 3 losses he got beat by 5-6 Wisconsin and 6-5-1 Illinois

1991 4 losses, one came to a 5-6 Illinois team.

95-97 head avoided any bad losses, but lost to Michigan every year of course

Then of course in 1998 he lost at home to a 6-6 Michigan State team which killed our BCS title shot

99 & 2000 he still had a plenty talented roster overall and turned in 6-6 and 8-4 tank jobs.

Cooper had plenty of losses to teams he definitely should not had lost to, Day so far has managed to not lose to those types of teams.

It won't be as bad as it is being made out to be. We use 10 guys on the DL, so we will return plenty of experiences there. We also have Hausmann, who started at Nebraska as a true freshman, Will Johnson is back at CB.

Offensively is where it will be interesting, especially at QB. The guy who can in for 2 plays and had a 20 yard run. He is the backup, but I have NO IDEA how he can throw. They call him the most athletic freak on the team, as he holds a ton of team records in lifting and running. Not sure how that translates to throwing the ball though.

Going by his recruit status i'm assuming not very well, a guy with that kinda size and athletic ability woulda been much higher a commodity if he could throw the ball even decently. I'm assuming they at least bring someone in from the portal at QB, I don't think Davis is a guy you want starting as a frosh.

How many points does not having a head coach equate to?

We TRIED to make it fair this year. No HC, no LB coach, no signals. Last year, we did it without All-American Blake Corum and without DL of the year Mike Morris.

Next year, to make it fair, we will use 16-17 new starters.
3. It equates to 3. YOU didnt try to do anything but cheat. And got caught. Last year you did get away with cheating. And the year before. The year before that you ran scared, but I digest.

3 is your answer.

1994 was a 4 loss year where he lost to 7-4 Washington and 7-5 Illinois (Both games by 2 scores as well)

1992 3 losses he got beat by 5-6 Wisconsin and 6-5-1 Illinois

1991 4 losses, one came to a 5-6 Illinois team.

95-97 head avoided any bad losses, but lost to Michigan every year of course

Then of course in 1998 he lost at home to a 6-6 Michigan State team which killed our BCS title shot

99 & 2000 he still had a plenty talented roster overall and turned in 6-6 and 8-4 tank jobs.

Cooper had plenty of losses to teams he definitely should not had lost to, Day so far has managed to not lose to those types of teams.
Day won't have those losses. Many of the B1G teams -- OSU could play their starting QB and the rest 2nd string and still beat them in most years. This year without an elite QB -- it'd be different.

Day won't have those losses. Many of the B1G teams -- OSU could play their starting QB and the rest 2nd string and still beat them in most years. This year without an elite QB -- it'd be different.

This is why you have to judge Day on the biggest games only. He recruits well enough where they just sleep walk through 95% of the schedule year after year. How long do you let him keep losing to Michigan and taking early outs in the 12 team playoff. It's a era now where just stumbling into a 12 team playoff every year isn't going to be good enough for the bigger brands.

This isnt the 80s/90s/early 2000s even where just winning 10 games and going to a major bowl was considered a great season and not a disappointment at all if you failed to win it all.

3. It equates to 3. YOU didnt try to do anything but cheat. And got caught. Last year you did get away with cheating. And the year before. The year before that you ran scared, but I digest.

3 is your answer.
Does that help you sleep at night to think that? Reality is -- You lost to Michigan because.....................you were soft as charmin on defense.

2021 -- OSU knew exactly what was coming and they couldn't stop the run.

2022 -- OSU knew exactly what was coming, knew they couldn't stop the run, so they channeled their best Don Brown defense and brought the house every play, leaving their weakest position group in man coverage. And again, you still couldn't stop the run

2023 -- OSU knew exactly what was coming -- Michigan ran the ball, then ran it some more. They decided this year, they didn't want to give up the big play, so Michigan took what they gave them. With the game on the line -- UM ran the ball and almost the entire clock out.

If you REALLY want to know why UM has beaten OSU the last 3 years. Ryan Day and his coaching staff. YOU DO NOT MAKE HALFTIME ADJUSTMENTS.

In 3 years, Michigan has punted the ball ONE TIME in the 2nd half against Ohio State. ONCE!!!! Michigan has scored 72 points in the 2nd half against OSU over the last 3 years. It is why we LOVE Ryan Day.

Does that help you sleep at night to think that? Reality is -- You lost to Michigan because.....................you were soft as charmin on defense.

2022 -- OSU knew exactly what was coming, knew they couldn't stop the run, so they channeled their best Don Brown defense and brought the house every play, leaving their weakest position group in man coverage. And again, you still couldn't stop the run

2023 -- OSU knew exactly what was coming -- Michigan ran the ball, then ran it some more. They decided this year, they didn't want to give up the big play, so Michigan took what they gave them. With the game on the line -- UM ran the ball and almost the entire clock out.

If you REALLY want to know why UM has beaten OSU the last 3 years. Ryan Day and his coaching staff. YOU DO NOT MAKE HALFTIME ADJUSTMENTS.

In 3 years, Michigan has punted the ball ONE TIME in the 2nd half against Ohio State. ONCE!!!! Michigan has scored 72 points in the 2nd half against OSU over the last 3 years. It is why we LOVE Ryan Day.

The biggest difference is Michigan is coming out swinging in these games and leaving it all on the field. Day ESPECIALLY THIS YEAR looks like he is playing it not to lose, we took zero risks in this game while Michigan was throwing everything at us that they had.

This is why you have to judge Day on the biggest games only. He recruits well enough where they just sleep walk through 95% of the schedule year after year. How long do you let him keep losing to Michigan and taking early outs in the 12 team playoff. It's a era now where just stumbling into a 12 team playoff every year isn't going to be good enough for the bigger brands.

This isnt the 80s/90s/early 2000s even where just winning 10 games and going to a major bowl was considered a great season and not a disappointment at all if you failed to win it all.
In all honesty -- if OSU was developing their talent and coaching them up -- NO TEAM in the B1G should touch OSU, including Michigan.

OSU signs more 5 star recruits and more top 100 4 star recruits than every team in the B1G combined. That will change with the addition of USC, Oregon, Washington, UCLA. But the talent OSU signs is on a complete different level than any team in the B1G.

The biggest difference is Michigan is coming out swinging in these games and leaving it all on the field. Day ESPECIALLY THIS YEAR looks like he is playing it not to lose, we took zero risks in this game while Michigan was throwing everything at us that they had.
The one decision I couldn't stand that Day made (as a Michigan fan, I loved it) -- you guys had 4th and less than 1 from right around your 45 yard line in the 1st half and without hesitation, he punted.

In all honesty -- if OSU was developing their talent and coaching them up -- NO TEAM in the B1G should touch OSU, including Michigan.

OSU signs more 5 star recruits and more top 100 4 star recruits than every team in the B1G combined. That will change with the addition of USC, Oregon, Washington, UCLA. But the talent OSU signs is on a complete different level than any team in the B1G.

Oline and Dline have killed us the last 3 years. There's been very little development going on there.

Oline recruiting is just poor, like I said prior, development can only get you so far when you are trying to coach up low 4* and 3* guys who are more like Maryland or Purdue caliber athletes.

Dline has hit a wall and Larry Johnson SR needs to retire or be let go, he just isn't getting it done at all developmental wise the last 3/4 years. No way all these DL we are recruiting are just all overrated busts.

The one decision I couldn't stand that Day made (as a Michigan fan, I loved it) -- you guys had 4th and less than 1 from right around your 45 yard line in the 1st half and without hesitation, he punted.

Yep. I was screaming about that in the game thread.

Michigan went for it on every close 4th down pretty much (and got it) we don't even think about it, send out the punter or a fucking kicker who has never made a 50+ yarder to kick a 52 yarder. Michigan wanted to win way more, Day was coaching like he didn't want to lose by 2 or more scores again. You are going to lose every time if that is your mindset in these types of games.

Day refusing to give up play calling is really causing him to fall short as a manager that a head coach should be. He's a piss poor head coach at the head coaching things because he's too worried about calling plays, which he's proven to not be the best at a lot of the time either. I might have hope for him going forward if he actually finally 100% turned over play calling, but like i've said over and over, the man is a man that's stubborn and completely stuck in his ways, it would be shocking if that ever changed.

You are way too serious little brother. Just relax, take breath. You post way too much and there is no way I would bother to read all of your excuses. Im sure they have all be made up, sorry stated before.

You are way too serious little brother. Just relax, take breath. You post way too much and there is no way I would bother to read all of your excuses. Im sure they have all be made up, sorry stated before.
I get it. I'd be angry too if I haven't seen my team beat their rival since 2019. Good luck in your bowl game. Don't forget to tune into the CFP.:beer2:

I get it. I'd be angry too if I haven't seen my team beat their rival since 2019. Good luck in your bowl game. Don't forget to tune into the CFP.:beer2:
No Im good. Im sad you didnt post another book for me to not read.

In all honesty, the most effective punishment they could've handed out was suspending Day for The Game, not Harbaugh. He got in his own head too much. CFP Ryan Day is outstanding, regular season Ryan Day needs to take notes.