I'm considering buying this car.

1951 Chrysler LeBaron GTC Coupe.

you ain't buying shit you liar.

It’s OK he doesn’t have Cowboy season tickets either.
maybe we should just let him get ripped off and give someone money for a fake car

maybe we should just let him get ripped off and give someone money for a fake car
He was crying about not getting 2k from the government so the chances he has 17k is zero. Fake or not he ain’t buying shit.

Reactions: ill
He was crying about not getting 2k from the government so the chances he has 17k is zero. Fake or not he ain’t buying shit.
I am just amazed that the moron is going to make a thread about something that is clearly bullshit that will never happen.

I am just amazed that the moron is going to make a thread about something that is clearly bullshit that will never happen.
Are you though?

Mm Whatever GIF by M&M’S Chocolate

maybe he is buying this one....seems to be more his style.

1609781844743.png

they didn't make a LeBaron in 1951

Only $17,000.
That's a Chrysler Imperial and while it's possible that it has the "LeBaron" trim package it doesn't look like it to me. $17K is way too much money to throw at that car unless it has 4 miles on the odometer and has been on blocks in a climate controlled garage since the day it was driven home from the dealer........ which it clearly hasn't.

That's a Chrysler Imperial and while it's possible that it has the "LeBaron" trim package it doesn't look like it to me. $17K is way too much money to throw at that car unless it has 4 miles on the odometer and has been on blocks in a climate controlled garage since the day it was driven home from the dealer.
It is a LeBaron Rex and it has been kept in a climate controlled facility.