I'm considering buying this car.

He was crying about not getting 2k from the government so the chances he has 17k is zero. Fake or not he ain’t buying shit.
I make too much to qualify for stimulus payments so me crying about it is ridiculous. You need to improve your trolling skills.

I am just amazed that the moron is going to make a thread about something that is clearly bullshit that will never happen.
You know nothing about me except that I trigger you.

I have learned plenty about you since I started posting on the same board as you.

first and foremost, you are an absolute moron.

second, you are a liar.

That wasn't a troll. That was an objective observation.
I haven't been able to find when the GTC transmission was introduced, but it doesn't seem to be 1951.

what else ya got, liar? (@GNG, not you Pack)

I haven't been able to find when the GTC transmission was introduced, but it doesn't seem to be 1951.

what else ya got, liar? (@GNG, not you Pack)
You know very little about cars. Why are you even posting here?

You know very little about cars. Why are you even posting here?
to use your own words against you...

1951 Chrysler LeBaron GTC Coupe. <-------- This doesn't exist.
I know some things about cars but not everything

I certainly know how to research BS on the internet and call someone out for bullshit when I see it.

I know some things about cars but not everything

I certainly know how to research BS on the internet and call someone out for bullshit when I see it.
You don't know much of anything.

what's even weirder about this is you posted a picture of a DeSoto...claiming it is a Chrysler.

so what are you buying, halfwit?

what's even weirder about this is you posted a picture of a DeSoto...claiming it is a Chrysler.

so what are you buying, halfwit?

Well, DeSoto was owned by Chrysler, but Chrysler nor DeSoto made a LeBaron in 1951

Reactions: ill
Well, DeSoto was owned by Chrysler, but Chrysler nor DeSoto made a LeBaron in 1951
Chrysler and DeSoto were two marques under the Chrysler brand.

The Chrysler marque made the LeBaron. There is no such thing as a LeBaron with a DeSoto marque.

Chrysler and DeSoto were two marques under the Chrysler brand.

The Chrysler marque made the LeBaron. There is no such thing as a LeBaron with a DeSoto marque.

Yep. GiGi has outdone himself. I'm a little impressed.

Reactions: ill