I'm drunker'n a football bat

VD dinner.

Wagyu NY strip with a gorgonzola panko crumb top and a port wine reduction, broiled slipper lobster tails, baked tater and salad.

I fully expect blow jobs.

Snowed in for 4 days. Polished off a handle of Jack.

Not sober.

Drunk GIF

Feck yaaaaah .... *feelin the mother of all burps already*

Pizzza.jpg

No, but I'd sure love to go back over there! You been?
Been there many times. The priority destination ... made a bee-line to that place erytime we pulled into Palma.

One of my fave places on Mother Erf.

Been there many times. The priority destination ... made a bee-line to that place erytime we pulled into Palma.

One of my fave places on Mother Erf.
I lived in Mahon for six months in 2019. Had friends who moved to Barcelona and let us stay in their place. Want to go back soooo bad. It's another world.

Did you ever go to Menorca? I recommend it because it's cheaper, I saw literally two Americans the whole time I was there, world class airport with nonstops to all over Europe, etc. etc. etc.

I lived in Mahon for six months in 2019. Had friends who moved to Barcelona and let us stay in their place. Want to go back soooo bad. It's another world.
Ahhhh ... so you lived on a separate island. I thought you was livin on Palma.
Did you ever go to Menorca? I recommend it because it's cheaper, I saw literally two Americans the whole time I was there, world class airport with nonstops to all over Europe, etc. etc. etc.
Nope ... never made it. Sounds cool, tho.

Last edited:
You ever get drunk on a Wednesday night, put on Leprechaun and wonder what you're doing with your life?

Me neither. Well, on to Jason X, aka Jason in Spaaaaaaace!