I'm drunker'n a football bat

Get High Season 20 GIF by The Simpsons

downtown finger fucker!

Stoli and some ice cold orange juice in the morning is the best "hair 'o the dog" I know.

Was my go-to for yeeeeears. Put you right back in the game.
Bloody Mary (or Caesar is even better) was always my go to.

I grabbed a 4 pack of Guinness today and chugged them. First booze in 4.5 years. Probably the last in the next 4.5.

I couldn’t remember what it tasted like, and to be honest, I don’t really like it. No flavor.

Sam Adams used to make a Cream Stout that I would kill for, but I haven’t seen it in decades. Also not much in the way of Stouts, Porters, Browns anywhere around my area. I also didn’t see any Oktoberfest, which is what I initially went to look for.

Pickings are slim. And I ain’t drinking piss water in a can.

Bloody Mary always required me holding my breath to get it down. Stoli 'n juice just goes right down. Chase that with a Monster Zero and "put me in coach!"
Bloody Mary using V8 Juice instead of tomato juice (or BM mixers) is pretty good as it's not quite as acidic. :nod:

I grabbed a 4 pack of Guinness today and chugged them. First booze in 4.5 years. Probably the last in the next 4.5.

I couldn’t remember what it tasted like, and to be honest, I don’t really like it. No flavor.

Sam Adams used to make a Cream Stout that I would kill for, but I haven’t seen it in decades. Also not much in the way of Stouts, Porters, Browns anywhere around my area. I also didn’t see any Oktoberfest, which is what I initially went to look for.

Pickings are slim. And I ain’t drinking piss water in a can.
Guinness is like having a meal in a glass! I can only get ONE down. Guess ya gotta be "Irish" to drink those regularly. :heh:

Bloody Mary using V8 Juice instead of tomato juice (or BM mixers) is pretty good as it's not quite as acidic. :nod:
I used to love spicy hot v8. After I started using clamato and then went back to spicy hot v8, the v8 tasted like nothing by comparison.

I might be getting trashed tonight. Got a couple buddies coming by to hang out, and play some video golf, or Madden. Usually get trashed when that happens.