I'm drunker'n a football bat

I'm on 4 on, 4 off, bitches!
We are 4 on 3 off, 3 on 4 off 12 hour shifts. It's is shift work with minimum support required. Staffed properly this is ideal, not staffed properly a couple of those 12's each pay period are 16's. 16's are a killer.

We are 4 on 3 off, 3 on 4 off 12 hour shifts. It's is shift work with minimum support required. Staffed properly this is ideal, not staffed properly a couple of those 12's each pay period are 16's. 16's are a killer.

We're understaffed for the next 4 years (when the contract is up). All of the yard waste that was going to a bunch of other places in town is now coming to our transfer station/landfill. A really busy day at the landfill used to be ~150 cars coming in; today, we had 278. I haven't seen a 150 day in months as the average is now about 220. The place isn't equipped for this kind of traffic and there's no new staff to make up for all the extra duties that have now worked their way in. We used to ship out one trailer of yard waste every two weeks, now it's 5 every four days. :facepalm:

I was actually off for a month on stress leave last month; I could very well end up going right back on. :facepalm:
:

We're understaffed for the next 4 years (when the contract is up). All of the yard waste that was going to a bunch of other places in town is now coming to our transfer station/landfill. A really busy day at the landfill used to be ~150 cars coming in; today, we had 278. I haven't seen a 150 day in months as the average is now about 220. The place isn't equipped for this kind of traffic and there's no new staff to make up for all the extra duties that have now worked their way in. We used to ship out one trailer of yard waste every two weeks, now it's 5 every four days. :facepalm:

I was actually off for a month on stress leave last month; I could very well end up going right back on. :facepalm:
:
Dude, I hear you. What I do is the most brain dead shit you will ever find. It is not like I am bucking bails of hay here...it's the leaderships lack of just common sense that brings on the stress. The starting pay is a small issue, but we work for the State, it is like teachers. All people hear is the starting wage and are up in arms. As even a 25 year old, you whether the storm for just 5 years and you are making $60K (Boise money not New York or California money) and done by 55 years old with 80% of your salary for the rest of your life. From 27 to 45 I owned my own businesses. In 3 years I will have 13 years in and be 60. I will take 80% of my maximum retirement to ensure it is paid to my wife as long as she lives should I pass before her. Again, I don't even think in this job, and she/we if projected properly will have $1,600 a month for the rest of our lives. Where else do you find this, but from the Government?

I tried Shiner's Oktoberfest back when I lived in Texas. Can't really hold a candle to the German ones. I fucking miss Shiner's Farmhouse 966 and Ryes and Shine. WHY did they ever stop brewing those? Two of the best American beers I've ever tasted, hands down.
The Farmhouse and their Chech 101 are my all time favs from Shiner.

Old West Drinking GIF by GritTV

I am going down the Hoopla memory road of when it started back in 2009

the great plorsters that started this snowball down the hill
and prolly created the greatest sports site EVVVVVER !!!

thanks HD fer carring for this detail

I'm "out"!

Several Elysian Space Dust IPAs, a few Pliny the Elder clone IPAs, and a few Dragon's Milk clone stouts, I'm going to call it quits.

Time to start to sober up in the hopes to get lucky for my birthday. We'll see, haha.

I'm "out"!

Several Elysian Space Dust IPAs, a few Pliny the Elder clone IPAs, and a few Dragon's Milk clone stouts, I'm going to call it quits.

Time to start to sober up in the hopes to get lucky for my birthday. We'll see, haha.
Them Elysians are sneaky bastards. Fer 9%ers, they are smooth af.

You can easily find yourself fucking sideways before ya know it.

I gotta be honest, I wouldn't ever recommend combining all that you just drank. That's puke street waiting to happen.

I'm "out"!

Lucky if you can still get it up? ;)

Them Elysians are sneaky bastards. Fer 9%ers, they are smooth af.

You can easily find yourself fucking sideways before ya know it.

I gotta be honest, I wouldn't ever recommend combining all that you just drank. That's puke street waiting to happen.

They are pretty good.

I stuck with the IPAs throughout the day and switched to the stout later. I don't have issues with beer, it's just if I try to drink a lot of wine that makes my stomach turn. Bourbon is fine as well, but if I try to drink mixed drinks, that's when I'll get in trouble. Most likely all of the extra sugar is something my stomach can't handle.

Lucky if you can still get it up? ;)

When it's been a while, there wasn't anything going to "keep me down".