I'm drunker'n a football bat

Last of 4 days off before the gauntlet of 4 twelves in a row start tomorrow so....

drunk on one GIF

and....

drunk fucked up GIF by Tomas Ferraro, Sports Editor

I got a few gots going for me tonight, but gonna need a little time before I can post in here right....

1. GOT the night off.
2. Just GOT shut down (headache and lady doctor appointment in the morning), like she needed two negs
3. GOT a garage refer full of beer.
4. GOT the morning to sleep it off

fairly schnooked. been out tinkering on muh boat.

We do a weekly call with the in-laws at 6:30pm our time and it ruins my Friday nights.

The fact that we have to connect at exactly 6:30 should give you an indication of how much I enjoy doing the call.

They're drinkers and wouldn't be the least bit offended if I was drunk but they fuck with my vibe so bad I don't want to waste a drunk on them, you know?

Totally gets in my fucking head. Usually what I do is have a glass of wine poured and ready and as goodbye is said and we disconnect, I down the entire thing in two gulps and let out a massive sigh.

We do a weekly call with the in-laws at 6:30pm our time and it ruins my Friday nights.

The fact that we have to connect at exactly 6:30 should give you an indication of how much I enjoy doing the call.

They're drinkers and wouldn't be the least bit offended if I was drunk but they fuck with my vibe so bad I don't want to waste a drunk on them, you know?

Totally gets in my fucking head. Usually what I do is have a glass of wine poured and ready and as goodbye is said and we disconnect, I down the entire thing in two gulps and let out a massive sigh.
Whats the difference between inlaws, and outlaws?

Outlaws are wanted

Whats the difference between inlaws, and outlaws?

Outlaws are wanted
Love my father-in-law, just have no need to go through the same, exact conversation cycle every single week for almost two hours.

Love my mother-in-law, too. Out of respect, I'll just leave it there.

Love my father-in-law, just have no need to go through the same, exact conversation cycle every single week for almost two hours.

Love my mother-in-law, too. Out of respect, I'll just leave it there.
My FIL is great, and I am lucky to have him. I would literally do anything he asked of me, and always go runing when he needs something.

The MIL, out of respect, can go fuck herself, with barbwire wrapped baseball bat.

They arent together, so I rarely have to endure her.

My FIL is great, and I am lucky to have him. I would literally do anything he asked of me, and always go runing when he needs something.

The MIL, out of respect, can go fuck herself, with barbwire wrapped baseball bat.

They arent together, so I rarely have to endure her.
Totally understood. My ex-MIL? Wouldn't pull her out of a burning car but ex-FIL, love that old man.

I'm shitting hot lava this morning.

Some Henry McKenna BiB Single Barrel and many IPAs after a day with the kids, draining the pool, and dealing with ....everything else. Buzzed enough to venture into the science and philosophy forums, but not enough for the politics, thank god.

Last edited: