I'm still Grilling Regardless of this Shit!

It's spring. Didn't you guys get the memo?

Dang...I don't feel so bad now. We got enough to cover the lawn. The rest has been rain. But it's too nasty for me to grill. The wind is sideways.

Dang...I don't feel so bad now. We got enough to cover the lawn. The rest has been rain. But it's too nasty for me to grill. The wind is sideways.
Git yer ass out there........

38a96a9dfe9cd0e04bae0c96f8c9c65b.gif

It was windy as shit this way yesterday. Glad we were too warm for snow.

My brother's looking at like 2-3 feet of snow in this storm.

Planning on grilling tenderloins tonight. I will NOT be deterred by what greets me this morning.

View attachment 118200

Good for you. I'll typically grill in any weather as well (only concern being leaving the grill uncovered because like horses and my dick, I don't like to put them away wet).

Also, tenderloins? As in plural? How many people are you feeding?

Good for you. I'll typically grill in any weather as well (only concern being leaving the grill uncovered because like horses and my dick, I don't like to put them away wet).

Also, tenderloins? As in plural? How many people are you feeding?
Just three. My two daughter's and I. There will be wine, baked taters and garlic toast. Fuck mother nature!!!

Just three. My two daughter's and I. There will be wine, baked taters and garlic toast. Fuck mother nature!!!
Do you mean filets? Multiple tenderloins for three people would be absolutely gluttonous, even for fat fucks like @ill.

You need a veggie. Salad, or broccoli.

7 oz. Filet Mignon steaks.
I figured. Was just busting your balls.

Probably lost in translation.

They call those steaks "tenderloins" up there?

This is a tenderloin in America, and they typically weigh 4-6 lbs:

35802_srf_gold_tenderloin_pdp.jpg