Movie Indiana Jones 5: Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (2023)

Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost AARP.
you. you win. you're the winner of this thread. come collect your prize, a cheeseburger.

Fast Food Art GIF by molehill

Indiana Jones and the Revenge of the Cruise Ship Buffet.

Indiana Jones and the Last Hard Candy

Indiana Jones and the Show Room that no one can go in except for non-familial visitors.

Oh man, I heard it looked terrible and it does.

Supposedly I corporations time travel too because nothing ever goes wrong with those movies. Disney is trying to ruin every established franchise.

they should have called it "Indiana Jones and the Dale of Destiny" and made it a buddy movie with Dale Earnhardt Jr

Canvas poster:

fwrbasbebgsa1.jpg

Early reviews aren't good. BBC calls it "gloomy and depressing,"

"I'm not sure how many fans want to see Indiana Jones as a broken, helpless old man who cowers in the corner while his patronising goddaughter takes the lead, but that's what we're given, and it's as bleak as it sounds."

Early reviews aren't good. BBC calls it "gloomy and depressing,"

"I'm not sure how many fans want to see Indiana Jones as a broken, helpless old man who cowers in the corner while his patronising goddaughter takes the lead, but that's what we're given, and it's as bleak as it sounds."

Yeah and those are the "critics" that would normally praise it...the audience reaction is going to be ugly. I heard they had to rewrite part of it after test screenings.