Instrumentals

Such an under-appreciated genre and album. Everyone is obviously entitled to like or dislike at their own pleasure/discretion. All I can say is that I'm glad music such as this was able to at least be recorded, being that it likely didn't yield a ton of money to the production team.

Such an under-appreciated genre and album. Everyone is obviously entitled to like or dislike at their own pleasure/discretion. All I can say is that I'm glad music such as this was able to at least be recorded, being that it likely didn't yield a ton of money to the production team.

Yep.
RTF, Weather Report, Mahavishnu Orchestra, and a few others were the trailblazers of the classic jazz/fusion sound still being enjoyed today....with each of those bands having at least 1 member who became inspired and mastered their chops by playing with Miles Davis back in the day.
(Corea, Zawinul, & McLaughlin)

Yep.
RTF, Weather Report, Mahavishnu Orchestra, and a few others were the trailblazers of the jazz/fusion sound still enjoyed today....with each of those bands having at least 1 member who became inspired and mastered their chops by playing with Miles Davis back in the day.
(Corea, Zawinul, & McLaughlin)

I'll go out on a limb and say Miles invented jazz-fusion, prog-rock, and pretty much anything else in rock that sounded super cool with the advent of, "So What"

I tend to agree with that.
We good? You backed off the 50+ negs a night? Not just me but others? Post your music, deliver a neg occasionally when totally triggered...but the fly-by-night carpet bombing is done? Please neg me if we don't have a complete understanding.