Instrumentals

We good? You backed off the 50+ negs a night? Not just me but others? Post your music, deliver a neg occasionally when totally triggered...but the fly-by-night carpet bombing is done? Please neg me if we don't have a complete understanding.
@Yoga≈Surfing last time I laid this out there, you didn't get it. You got it know? This is the fucking Music forum for Christs sake. I will "multiple quote" these posts where people actually see shit if you still want to be stupid. Again...we good?

Israel vs Palestine in the fucking music forum. In the fucking music forum!!

That entire album is one of my all-time favs.
Same here.
It's very very good....and is actually the 1st album of theirs I bought...and since then became a fan of their other stuff.
I heard some of it on a jazz radio station while I was still in the Air Force back in the mid 70's...which prompted me to go out and buy it the next day...lol.

Last edited:
Same here.
It's very very good....and was actually the 1st album of theirs I bought...and then became a fan of their other stuff.
I heard some of it on a jazz radio station while I was still in the Air Force back in the mid 70's...which prompted me to go out and buy it the next day.

I first heard Heavy Weather. I then expanded my horizons to other stuff; Mysterious Traveller, Black Market. etc...

I first heard Heavy Weather. I then expanded my horizons to other stuff; Mysterious Traveller, Black Market. etc...
I hear ya.
Needless to say I bought their earlier stuff too....as well as most of their other albums when they were released.
I got to see them live in LA in 1979 at the Playboy Jazz Fest.
Amazing show.

Last edited:
Same here.I
It's very very good....and is actually the 1st album of theirs I bought...and since then became a fan of their other stuff.
I heard some of it on a jazz radio station while I was still in the Air Force back in the mid 70's...which prompted me to go out and buy it the next day...lol.
I'll take this as a tentative yes. You've got stupid after the fact a few times before, but I think especially after seeing @HammerDown respond to your senseless bullshit you know where you stand. Back off dicklink and I'll go right back to watching kids fall of of bicycles on youtube.