International Women's Day Morning Thread

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
on a totally unrelated note...DJ did not DIAF!

1615193512300.png

He probably got dumped due to his taste in beer. Can't face us.

• Funny!
Reactions: Me
Went to a couple breweries on Saturday. Go kart racing yesterday. Have a feeling it's going to be a long week

Tom Wilson can suck a fat cock

Tom Wilson can suck a fat cock
tom wilson nhl GIF

Morning all

Quiet weekend, Murray recovering from surgery. Always fun carry 55lbs dog around

Friday night he woke up at 1am in a complete panic due cone around his head. Got him neck pillow to keep him from his stitches, doesn't like that either, but better than the cone

Was supposed meet up with friend Sunday, but he was rear-ended by unlicensed uninsured driver

Morning all

Quiet weekend, Murray recovering from surgery. Always fun carry 55lbs dog around

Friday night he woke up at 1am in a complete panic due cone around his head. Got him neck pillow to keep him from his stitches, doesn't like that either, but better than the cone

Was supposed meet up with friend Sunday, but he was rear-ended by unlicensed uninsured driver
Kermit GIF

Set up a golf "league" of sorts over the weekend. Shared a Google sheet with everyone to mark their participation week to week. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully it works out.

wuz down to two shitters last week for a while due to a big clog.

back to 3, thanks korky beehive plunger!

now that we're warming up, any cold fronts or heavy snowfall I'm going to start bitching @kobesgame

• Funny!
house went up for sale few neighborhoods over, it was pretty tempting, but no surprise sold right away, so removed temptation.

Don't really want to move or put house up for sale but the thought does come up from time to time

house went up for sale few neighborhoods over, it was pretty tempting, but no surprise sold right away, so removed temptation.

Don't really want to move or put house up for sale but the thought does come up from time to time
SA said she was open to buying/living in Merion Village for about 5-7 years, so that's good. Opens up another neighborhood... And I think price/current state/potential combination is the best there.

There was a sweet ass house that just sent up for sale over the weekend, and is probably sold over asking already.

There aint shit for sale now except grossly overpriced ramblers. Disgusting.

Mom finally got an appointment for the vaccine so I am happy about that and one less thing I have to worry about!