International Women's Day Morning Thread

Morning. Hoping to add the finishing touches to the half bath in the basement, finally. Have a mirror to hang over the sink, going to slap up some vinyl tile to make a backsplash, and bought a light fixture to put over the sink (sink area doesn't get a lot of light because the ductwork in the ceiling blocks the light from the fixture getting there).

Little Guy started army crawling in earnest, so we put in the baby gate and the play yard in the living room.

Morning. Hoping to add the finishing touches to the half bath in the basement, finally. Have a mirror to hang over the sink, going to slap up some vinyl tile to make a backsplash, and bought a light fixture to put over the sink (sink area doesn't get a lot of light because the ductwork in the ceiling blocks the light from the fixture getting there).

Little Guy started army crawling in earnest, so we put in the baby gate and the play yard in the living room.

buy a Korky Beehive plunger

Didn't buy a poverty toilet, I'm all good here.

Slow day here today for sure

SA said she was open to buying/living in Merion Village for about 5-7 years, so that's good. Opens up another neighborhood... And I think price/current state/potential combination is the best there.

There was a sweet ass house that just sent up for sale over the weekend, and is probably sold over asking already.
yeah, depending on price range houses here sell fast and usually over asking especially in price range we'd be in

the house I was looking at was listed 475, if I remember I'll check what it closed at, but I'm sure i'll forget.

Reactions: Me
yeah, depending on price range houses here sell fast and usually over asking especially in price range we'd be in

the house I was looking at was listed 475, if I remember I'll check what it closed at, but I'm sure i'll forget.
cant imagine needing 475 worth of house

Got shot #2 yesterday. Only side effect is is a want to croak.
Thank you for volunteering for gene modification experimentation.

It all depends upon where you are buying.. In CA and most of Mass that probably will get you a 1 bedroom house.. In Texas that might even get your a 5 bedroom..
Aware dawg. I'm only a couple hours from pnk and it would get you a handful of bedrooms here.