iOS16

yeah - the icon on the back. you can tap it and it makes the flashlight and/or camera go on. Of course, it only does it when it feels like it and forget trying to turn it off when you want it to. But it's a fun little novelty feature.
Mine's covered by an Otterbox.

I'm not into butt stuff.
lying harry potter GIF

Mine's covered by an Otterbox.
It supposedly works with a cover (I would hope an otterbox and the like wouldn't allow it), but I dunno... i've been going commando with mine for awhile now.

I updated my work phone to it without realizing. I see no reason to rush it onto my personal phone. The only difference I noticed was the Lock Screen.

It’s not the apple. You can just set up the back tap feature to make it do stuff by tapping the back. Settings > Accessibility > tap.

It registers the taps through a case.
Do you use it? Is it useful for anything?

It’s not the apple. You can just set up the back tap feature to make it do stuff by tapping the back. Settings > Accessibility > tap.

It registers the taps through a case.
Way to fucking ruin the magic! Do you go to disneyland and tell all the kids that there's actually people inside the character costumes, too? :tsk:

Way to fucking ruin the magic! Do you go to disneyland and tell all the kids that there's actually people inside the character costumes, too? :tsk:
I’ve only done that to Winnie the poo because he crossed me. I don’t just go around doing it as a hobby.