IPhone 13

So can I talk to martians or what?

Law Enforcement Officer Satellite communications sounds like fancy talk for a high end scanner.

Anyone see the Apple event today?
Read about it.

Everything is "% bigger", "% faster"

Bored Married With Children GIF

Most of the conversation seems to be about "smaller notch" and "new colors". Big bag of MEH from me. My current one still runs great and I don't care if I can get the NFL end zone cam "fuzzy background" in the videos I take so not seeing a need to rush out. AW7 also only talks about larger face and new colors.

Seems Apple has run out of ideas so they are playing around with colors, as if everyone doesn't have a case on their phone :L
Time for some upstart to upset the industry with something truly revolutionary again, Apple has run out of ideas or is afraid to innovate.

Most of the conversation seems to be about "smaller notch" and "new colors". Big bag of MEH from me. My current one still runs great and I don't care if I can get the NFL end zone cam "fuzzy background" in the videos I take so not seeing a need to rush out. AW7 also only talks about larger face and new colors.

Seems Apple has run out of ideas so they are playing around with colors, as if everyone doesn't have a case on their phone :facepalm:
Time for some upstart to upset the industry with something truly revolutionary again, Apple has run out of ideas or is afraid to innovate.
Months ago they were pushing commercials because...PURPLE!

You can get your Iphone 12 now...IN PURPLE.

Sadly, it probably worked for the average Apple lemming. There must be a reason why they do this shit.

Months ago they were pushing commercials because...PURPLE!

You can get your Iphone 12 now...IN PURPLE.

Sadly, it probably worked for the average Apple lemming. There must be a reason why they do this shit.
Investors require "new", even when there is nothing new to really put out. So enlarge the screen a bit, add a smaller version, change up the colors, and claim the camera is better even though the camera tech has topped out what a phone can offer. It's a problem with all manufacturers right now. Samsung is trying to convince everyone that glass can bend many times a day for years and never show cracks or wear. That's not going to be possible, but that's their gimmick right now and I know people who are falling for it.

Investors require "new", even when there is nothing new to really put out. So enlarge the screen a bit, add a smaller version, change up the colors, and claim the camera is better even though the camera tech has topped out what a phone can offer. It's a problem with all manufacturers right now. Samsung is trying to convince everyone that glass can bend many times a day for years and never show cracks or wear. That's not going to be possible, but that's their gimmick right now and I know people who are falling for it.
In switching to Iphone and getting an SE, I've realized just how much I don't need a fancy phone or even use mine much.

Yea, the resolution is a bit crappier than even my G6, which is a handful of years older, but I don't watch anything on the phone, so I only notice that websites aren't as crisp.

I'm guessing adding 50 pixels to a phone will add value to the tiktok mouth breathers though, so I guess there will always be a market when there's trash all around us.

I'd be more scared of the plastic surface getting scratched to shit than the glass breaking. Plastic scratches too damn easy.