IPhone 13

yer jealous
Asian Jealousy GIF

Most of the conversation seems to be about "smaller notch" and "new colors". Big bag of MEH from me. My current one still runs great and I don't care if I can get the NFL end zone cam "fuzzy background" in the videos I take so not seeing a need to rush out. AW7 also only talks about larger face and new colors.

Seems Apple has run out of ideas so they are playing around with colors, as if everyone doesn't have a case on their phone :facepalm:
Time for some upstart to upset the industry with something truly revolutionary again, Apple has run out of ideas or is afraid to innovate.

I might be able to go without if I can get something magsafe that'll allow me to lay it on a table flat without the stupid protruding camera screwing up the level.

stupid protruding lenses.

mine should be here Monday.

First time in a long time that I'm trading in my old phone, but Verizon giving me $800 credit for my Xs was too good to pass up. Time to start the process of wiping, filling, and wiping again process. If somebody wants my data, they're going to have to work for it.

I get $800 credit for my next trade in and I have considered iPhone...but I just can't. I know I mess up all my friend's text messages and stuff, but I just don't like the iPhone...

I get $800 credit for my next trade in and I have considered iPhone...but I just can't. I know I mess up all my friend's text messages and stuff, but I just don't like the iPhone...

I just pre-ordered the Pixel 6 Pro for $899. This is before the reviews have been posted..... So I would probably wait for those in most circumstances..... But they look like they have upped their game this year and are actually trying to snatch up some market share.

you're THAT GUY... eh?

iPhone >>>> whatever you're using.

I just pre-ordered the Pixel 6 Pro for $899. This is before the reviews have been posted..... So I would probably wait for those in most circumstances..... But they look like they have upped their game this year and are actually trying to snatch up some market share.
I was just reading up on them and the specs...and the phone is just so big. I don't need a screen that size in my pocket all the time.

I may go the Samsung route.

you're THAT GUY... eh?

iPhone >>>> whatever you're using.
I am that guy.

and I don't agree. I have used iPhone and I just don't like being handcuffed to their apps like they do.

iMessage is fucking up the interface between the two OS and it is dumb.

I am that guy.

and I don't agree. I have used iPhone and I just don't like being handcuffed to their apps like they do.

iMessage is fucking up the interface between the two OS and it is dumb.
Yer dumb

lol at iPhone fanboys

fucking green texter.

they're like the Yeti of phones.

android is the Yeti wannabe at Walmart.

enjoy your Ozark Trail phone.
Android is more like Hydroflask

I just don't get the Apple appeal...it isn't a better product IMO
it works all the time and more seamlessly with all my other devices.

and iphones work better together... didn't android finally copy "airdrop" last year? only like 5 years behind the curve on that one.

it works all the time and more seamlessly with all my other devices.

and iphones work better together... didn't android finally copy "airdrop" last year? only like 5 years behind the curve on that one.
This exactly. The phone always works. ALWAYS. And off of that anything else in the iOS ecosystem just works together without any effort. I don't have to pair anything, it just works correctly. The handoffs from one device to another just works perfectly. that was always the issue with bluetooth, connecting to the right device and hoping it doesn't connect to the wrong one. I can be listening to music on my AirPods connected to my phone. Then when I head out and leave the phone, my watch picks up the stream without a hitch and pairs with my AirPods to keep moving without a single drop.

Android will drive you insane because they will sell their OS to anyone to bastardize to no end. If you stay Samsung you can get roughly the same experience, but Samsung doesn't have the large ecosystem Apple does. No other android maker gets close to Samsung.

This exactly. The phone always works. ALWAYS. And off of that anything else in the iOS ecosystem just works together without any effort. I don't have to pair anything, it just works correctly. The handoffs from one device to another just works perfectly. that was always the issue with bluetooth, connecting to the right device and hoping it doesn't connect to the wrong one. I can be listening to music on my AirPods connected to my phone. Then when I head out and leave the phone, my watch picks up the stream without a hitch and pairs with my AirPods to keep moving without a single drop.

Android will drive you insane because they will sell their OS to anyone to bastardize to no end. If you stay Samsung you can get roughly the same experience, but Samsung doesn't have the large ecosystem Apple does. No other android maker gets close to Samsung.

Samsung could claim Hydroflask status... the rest are Ozark Trail.