IPhone 13

This exactly. The phone always works. ALWAYS. And off of that anything else in the iOS ecosystem just works together without any effort. I don't have to pair anything, it just works correctly. The handoffs from one device to another just works perfectly. that was always the issue with bluetooth, connecting to the right device and hoping it doesn't connect to the wrong one. I can be listening to music on my AirPods connected to my phone. Then when I head out and leave the phone, my watch picks up the stream without a hitch and pairs with my AirPods to keep moving without a single drop.

Android will drive you insane because they will sell their OS to anyone to bastardize to no end. If you stay Samsung you can get roughly the same experience, but Samsung doesn't have the large ecosystem Apple does. No other android maker gets close to Samsung.
If I had all that other stuff, then maybe.

I don't, though, so an iPhone doesn't appeal to me.

I just pre-ordered the Pixel 6 Pro for $899. This is before the reviews have been posted..... So I would probably wait for those in most circumstances..... But they look like they have upped their game this year and are actually trying to snatch up some market share.
I've still got the 3xl. I'm going to try to squeeze one more year out of it if possible, and get the 7 next year.

it works all the time and more seamlessly with all my other devices.

and iphones work better together... didn't android finally copy "airdrop" last year? only like 5 years behind the curve on that one.
I don't have any other apple devices, so that isn't a selling point for me.

Reactions: Me
This exactly. The phone always works. ALWAYS. And off of that anything else in the iOS ecosystem just works together without any effort. I don't have to pair anything, it just works correctly. The handoffs from one device to another just works perfectly. that was always the issue with bluetooth, connecting to the right device and hoping it doesn't connect to the wrong one. I can be listening to music on my AirPods connected to my phone. Then when I head out and leave the phone, my watch picks up the stream without a hitch and pairs with my AirPods to keep moving without a single drop.

Android will drive you insane because they will sell their OS to anyone to bastardize to no end. If you stay Samsung you can get roughly the same experience, but Samsung doesn't have the large ecosystem Apple does. No other android maker gets close to Samsung.
these are not problems I have ever had with my Android phones. It connects to the Bluetooth devices I tell it to automatically and gives me no issues there.

I don't have any other apple devices, so that isn't a selling point for me.
apple watch pairs with my talkie bike...

• Funny!
Reactions: Me
lol @ android manufactures "copying" iphone features. Pretty sure if Apple didn't copy other manufactures these days then you'd still have the equivalent of an iphone 5 in your pocket.

They all make good phones these days. Apple, Google, Samsung, all those Chinese fuckers.....all of them. None of them would survive if they didn't. Pick which features are important to you and which operating system you prefer and go with it. Your dick is still small no matter which phone manufacturer you go with.

I've still got the 3xl. I'm going to try to squeeze one more year out of it if possible, and get the 7 next year.

May not be a bad decision. The new Google silicon could have some hiccups. That wouldn't surprise me. I'm just happy they seem to be taking their lineup serious now. Would be nice to have a good quality product on the android side that makes their own software, hardware, and even SoC like Apple.

Investors require "new", even when there is nothing new to really put out. So enlarge the screen a bit, add a smaller version, change up the colors, and claim the camera is better even though the camera tech has topped out what a phone can offer. It's a problem with all manufacturers right now. Samsung is trying to convince everyone that glass can bend many times a day for years and never show cracks or wear. That's not going to be possible, but that's their gimmick right now and I know people who are falling for it.
This is why I’m okay with apple not pushing it per your post before this one. They’re putting out fantastic hardware, I don’t want anything new and gimmicky when I crack my screen after a couple years of use, just give me the more beefed up version of what I have and I’ll be set for a few more years.

If I had all that other stuff, then maybe.

I don't, though, so an iPhone doesn't appeal to me.
talking in the third person? :dhd: