Poll Is Football in Trouble?

Is the Future of Football is Doubt?

• Total voters
So apparently there is quite an extensive study proving there are more injuries on Thursday games than in other contests. I was unaware of that. But it makes sense. Wonder if TH games are in trouble? Prob not.

So apparently there is quite an extensive study proving there are more injuries on Thursday games than in other contests. I was unaware of that. But it makes sense. Wonder if TH games are in trouble? Prob not.
I'd be interested to see that study. I wonder if it is because of the number of injuries in a much smaller sample size.

I'd be interested to see that study. I wonder if it is because of the number of injuries in a much smaller sample size.
I would think that the shorter recovery time from the last game would lead to more serious injury.

I did the Google and didn’t find such a report mentioned….but I did find these two that say otherwise

It’s possible that there are lots of factors that can produce sturdies that say yes and no to the more injury on Thursday question.

For me it continues to be clear….I don’t really need an NFL game on Thursday night. I might still be in the minority on that.